Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm debating on returning from my hidey hole.

You could RP as a shapeshifter? Or someone with multiple personality disorder? :P

How well does eviscerate work? I don't think I'm able to get into the test server to play around with it, but I don't want to spend the points on it just yet.

Here I thought with all the new weapon skills and such, and shadow mastery/vanish being moved, I'd actually have plenty of cman points to go around. WRONG!

At this point I think I have to choose between eviscerate and ensanguinate. I hear very good things about eviscerate, but I think overall ensanguinate will fill a more important shortcoming for me (killing non-crittable stuff like pirate captains.). Granted, eviscerate and ensanguinate are probably a good combo, but I can just use a guild skill to apply the bleed.

I think people like eviscerate because of the AE effect it has.

what's your cman spread? if you're mastered in the guild i wouldn't think you'd be tooo strapped.

Evis is generally considered better because, yes, it's your AoE CC as a stealth rogue which is a really great addition. Exsang i didn't love, i didn't play around with it much after the buff to give the passive major bleed duration increase I dunno how much that helps. But major bleed in general was really nice for things with dumb high DS like masters but using exsang always felt lackluster.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

oh and waylay is a nice attack too I think? I don't have much experience with it but I think that is supposed to be decent?
    Discord - HighSeasHleef#3464

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Main - Aromos and Toliah

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Here I thought with all the new weapon skills and such, and shadow mastery/vanish being moved, I'd actually have plenty of cman points to go around. WRONG!

At this point I think I have to choose between eviscerate and ensanguinate. I hear very good things about eviscerate, but I think overall ensanguinate will fill a more important shortcoming for me (killing non-crittable stuff like pirate captains.). Granted, eviscerate and ensanguinate are probably a good combo, but I can just use a guild skill to apply the bleed.
    Yea, don't forget about waylay
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Interesting, this is the first I have heard about Waylay.

Honestly, what I am really looking for is the best way to kill pirate captains and champions and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Interesting, this is the first I have heard about Waylay.

Honestly, what I am really looking for is the best way to kill pirate captains and champions and such.
    Waylay is excellent but so is garrote.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Hmm, Garrote. Everybody loves a little garrote....