Thread: 9x T1 MCP Double Leathers

Default 9x T1 MCP Double Leathers

Bought this a couple years back and have been improving it so seeing what others think it might be worth.

9x, T1 ensorcell, MCP (18 certs), max light double leathers.

Nice leathers. What's the difficulty on this? May be too difficult without super pots to get that ensorcell up to T5.

I would guess 150-175m on these. The 18 CER really stands out as being the really nice part on them.

275m
    standing between the living and the dead

Current difficulty should be 589 give or take, depending how the system rounds and assuming it inspects as leather.

Material: 10
    Enchant: 205 ((45-2)/3)^2
    Padding: 324 18^2
    Ensorcell: 50

It would be 639 to take it to t2, as I think the calculation is done based on final enchant/ensorcell, not current.

With the advent of Warrior padding you'll see Armor values drop a fair bit.
    rareness will decrease. Its closer to the 150-185m. I've bought two sets of armor North of 20 Cer for around 150-175m silvers in the last 6 weeks.

malmuddy for the win! 589 difficulty. However, it's 1d100 on the final ensorcell so a 639 bonus would have a 1% chance of success. I'm about to try to get a T2 on it this week, should have a 40% chance with my sorc and willing to chance the extra juice.

My personal opinion would put the price about 200 million, maybe a bit north of that.
    Last edited by SoulSeer; 10-20-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Warrior grit is going for 1 million per point (last time I saw it for sale), which equates to 10 million for 10 services that cost you 3 million maybe at the smithy... not economical and certainly too expensive to drop the value of armor.

Anything north of 20 certs is costing 100 services per point (16-20 certs is 40 services per point). If you got anything north of 20 certs for 175m that is probably the biggest steal I've seen in a decade.