Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: selling Malok the 57m giant sorc

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Now with these potions someone can literally recreate their main character out of any character and have the exact same race, stats, name, and class. The only difference will be when people check their profile it will list the old character name, well and they will lose access to any character bound items, but I’m sure a potion will exist in the near future to solve that problem.
    O.O my old warrior from the 90's whose account was lost in time! Using a polearm, and dressed/roleplayed as The Shredder from TMNT with a bladed helmet. Ahahah I didn't even consider this. Maybe he should have been a rogue instead though...hm. Decisions.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Now with these potions someone can literally recreate their main character out of any character and have the exact same race, stats, name, and class. The only difference will be when people check their profile it will list the old character name, well and they will lose access to any character bound items, but I’m sure a potion will exist in the near future to solve that problem.
    Yup. I thought people would jump on this more readily, but might take some time for everyone to digest that you can literally leapfrog your main over many years of grind by acquiring a suitable xp pool.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Yup. I thought people would jump on this more readily, but might take some time for everyone to digest that you can literally leapfrog your main over many years of grind by acquiring a suitable xp pool.
    Still a large investment for some I'm sure. Not only would they have to purchase the xp/character, then they'd have to pay for at the least, a profession change potion and possibly fixstat.

    My biggest gripe for this game, or these sort of transactions is just how unstable this game has become. I think it's awesome this potion is a thing, but it scares me to know now their reply to class changes and nerfs in the future will likely be, "buy a potion", it doesn't sit too well with me.

    And the game itself is no longer enjoyable, it just seems to be a milking farm for the cash cows that are either so far deep into things monetarily they won't leave so continue to pay, or people have just become so accustomed to how the game is, they view it as the norm.

    To me it's no longer an RPG, but more so a sand box playground if you will, to show off cool things you bought. If it was still the fun, populated RP-ccentric game it used to be, I'd have no problems buying stuff like this and creating said persona while being able to jump past some hurdles

    Sidenote: I'd personally be interested to see what the heck 57mil xp gets you....And if you even have room for anything else lol
    Last edited by Gizmo; 10-20-2021 at 11:42 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    I'll take $3999 paypal or crypto, that's like $69.696969 per 1,000,000 xp

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Sidenote: I'd personally be interested to see what the heck 57mil xp gets you....And if you even have room for anything else lol


    Code:
    Malok (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
      Skill Name                         | Current Current
                                         |   Bonus   Ranks
      Two Weapon Combat..................|       5       1
      Armor Use..........................|     201     101
      Shield Use.........................|     201     101
      Combat Maneuvers...................|     201     101
      Brawling...........................|     201     101
      Multi Opponent Combat..............|     201     101
      Physical Fitness...................|     201     101
      Dodging............................|     206     106
      Arcane Symbols.....................|     306     206
      Magic Item Use.....................|     307     207
      Spell Aiming.......................|     326     226
      Harness Power......................|     408     308
      Elemental Mana Control.............|     303     203
      Mental Mana Control................|      58      12
      Spirit Mana Control................|     302     202
      Elemental Lore - Air...............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Earth.............|     152      52
      Elemental Lore - Fire..............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Water.............|     150      50
      Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........|     222     122
      Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........|     180      80
      Sorcerous Lore - Demonology........|     202     102
      Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy........|     200     100
      Survival...........................|     302     202
      Perception.........................|     302     202
      Climbing...........................|     201     101
      Swimming...........................|     201     101
      First Aid..........................|     302     202
      Trading............................|     306     206
      Pickpocketing......................|     201     101
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Elemental....................|              30
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Spiritual....................|              40
    
    Spell Lists
      Sorcerer...........................|             233
    
    Training Points: 13 Phy 0 Mnt (7456 Phy converted to Mnt)
    (Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)
    
    211 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2022.
    
    Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.
    
    Further information can be found in the FAQs.
    J>asc info
    Malok, your Ascension Abilities are as follows:
    
      Skill                          Mnemonic        Ranks Category        Subcategory
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Agility                        agility         4/40  Common          Stat            
      Aura                           aura            4/40  Common          Stat            
      Dodging                        dodging         5/50  Common          Skill           
      Elemental Mana Control         elementalmc     1/50  Common          Skill           
      Harness Power                  harnesspower    5/50  Common          Skill           
      Intuition                      intuition       4/40  Common          Stat            
      Logic                          logic           40/40 Common          Stat            
      Spell Aiming                   spellaiming     10/50 Common          Skill           
      Strength                       strength        3/40  Common          Stat            
      Wisdom                         wisdom          4/40  Common          Stat            
    
    Available Ascension Abilities Points: 2
    
    
    Name: Malok Race: Giantman  Profession: Sorcerer (shown as: Merciless Executioner of Duskruin Arena)
    Gender: Male    Age: 91    Expr: 46,070,208    Level:  100
                      Normal (Bonus)  ...  Enhanced (Bonus)
        Strength (STR):   100 (40)    ...  103 (41)
    Constitution (CON):   100 (35)    ...  100 (35)
       Dexterity (DEX):   100 (20)    ...  100 (20)
         Agility (AGI):   100 (20)    ...  104 (22)
      Discipline (DIS):   100 (25)    ...  100 (25)
            Aura (AUR):   100 (20)    ...  119 (29)
           Logic (LOG):   100 (20)    ...  180 (60)
       Intuition (INT):   100 (25)    ...  112 (31)
          Wisdom (WIS):   100 (25)    ...  122 (36)
       Influence (INF):    78 (19)    ...   78 (19)
    Mana:  515   Silver: 0
    ..
    Last edited by Rjex; 10-21-2021 at 10:24 PM.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Code:
    Malok (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
      Skill Name                         | Current Current
                                         |   Bonus   Ranks
      Two Weapon Combat..................|       5       1
      Armor Use..........................|     201     101
      Shield Use.........................|     201     101
      Combat Maneuvers...................|     201     101
      Brawling...........................|     201     101
      Multi Opponent Combat..............|     201     101
      Physical Fitness...................|     201     101
      Dodging............................|     206     106
      Arcane Symbols.....................|     306     206
      Magic Item Use.....................|     307     207
      Spell Aiming.......................|     326     226
      Harness Power......................|     408     308
      Elemental Mana Control.............|     303     203
      Mental Mana Control................|      58      12
      Spirit Mana Control................|     302     202
      Elemental Lore - Air...............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Earth.............|     152      52
      Elemental Lore - Fire..............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Water.............|     150      50
      Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........|     222     122
      Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........|     180      80
      Sorcerous Lore - Demonology........|     202     102
      Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy........|     200     100
      Survival...........................|     302     202
      Perception.........................|     302     202
      Climbing...........................|     201     101
      Swimming...........................|     201     101
      First Aid..........................|     302     202
      Trading............................|     306     206
      Pickpocketing......................|     201     101
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Elemental....................|              30
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Spiritual....................|              40
    
    Spell Lists
      Sorcerer...........................|             233
    
    Training Points: 13 Phy 0 Mnt (7456 Phy converted to Mnt)
    (Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)
    
    211 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2022.
    
    Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.
    
    Further information can be found in the FAQs.
    J>asc info
    Malok, your Ascension Abilities are as follows:
    
      Skill                          Mnemonic        Ranks Category        Subcategory
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Agility                        agility         4/40  Common          Stat            
      Aura                           aura            4/40  Common          Stat            
      Dodging                        dodging         5/50  Common          Skill           
      Elemental Mana Control         elementalmc     1/50  Common          Skill           
      Harness Power                  harnesspower    5/50  Common          Skill           
      Intuition                      intuition       4/40  Common          Stat            
      Logic                          logic           40/40 Common          Stat            
      Spell Aiming                   spellaiming     10/50 Common          Skill           
      Strength                       strength        3/40  Common          Stat            
      Wisdom                         wisdom          4/40  Common          Stat            
    
    Available Ascension Abilities Points: 2
    
    
    Name: Malok Race: Giantman  Profession: Sorcerer (shown as: Merciless Executioner of Duskruin Arena)
    Gender: Male    Age: 91    Expr: 46,070,208    Level:  100
                      Normal (Bonus)  ...  Enhanced (Bonus)
        Strength (STR):   100 (40)    ...  103 (41)
    Constitution (CON):   100 (35)    ...  100 (35)
       Dexterity (DEX):   100 (20)    ...  100 (20)
         Agility (AGI):   100 (20)    ...  104 (22)
      Discipline (DIS):   100 (25)    ...  100 (25)
            Aura (AUR):   100 (20)    ...  119 (29)
           Logic (LOG):   100 (20)    ...  180 (60)
       Intuition (INT):   100 (25)    ...  112 (31)
          Wisdom (WIS):   100 (25)    ...  122 (36)
       Influence (INF):    78 (19)    ...   78 (19)
    Mana:  515   Silver: 0
    ..

    Thanks for sharing may sky daddy be with you!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    15,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Code:
    Malok (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
      Skill Name                         | Current Current
                                         |   Bonus   Ranks
      Two Weapon Combat..................|       5       1
      Armor Use..........................|     201     101
      Shield Use.........................|     201     101
      Combat Maneuvers...................|     201     101
      Brawling...........................|     201     101
      Multi Opponent Combat..............|     201     101
      Physical Fitness...................|     201     101
      Dodging............................|     206     106
      Arcane Symbols.....................|     306     206
      Magic Item Use.....................|     307     207
      Spell Aiming.......................|     326     226
      Harness Power......................|     408     308
      Elemental Mana Control.............|     303     203
      Mental Mana Control................|      58      12
      Spirit Mana Control................|     302     202
      Elemental Lore - Air...............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Earth.............|     152      52
      Elemental Lore - Fire..............|     150      50
      Elemental Lore - Water.............|     150      50
      Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........|     222     122
      Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........|     180      80
      Sorcerous Lore - Demonology........|     202     102
      Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy........|     200     100
      Survival...........................|     302     202
      Perception.........................|     302     202
      Climbing...........................|     201     101
      Swimming...........................|     201     101
      First Aid..........................|     302     202
      Trading............................|     306     206
      Pickpocketing......................|     201     101
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Elemental....................|              30
    
    Spell Lists
      Minor Spiritual....................|              40
    
    Spell Lists
      Sorcerer...........................|             233
    
    Training Points: 13 Phy 0 Mnt (7456 Phy converted to Mnt)
    (Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)
    
    211 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2022.
    
    Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.
    
    Further information can be found in the FAQs.
    J>asc info
    Malok, your Ascension Abilities are as follows:
    
      Skill                          Mnemonic        Ranks Category        Subcategory
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Agility                        agility         4/40  Common          Stat            
      Aura                           aura            4/40  Common          Stat            
      Dodging                        dodging         5/50  Common          Skill           
      Elemental Mana Control         elementalmc     1/50  Common          Skill           
      Harness Power                  harnesspower    5/50  Common          Skill           
      Intuition                      intuition       4/40  Common          Stat            
      Logic                          logic           40/40 Common          Stat            
      Spell Aiming                   spellaiming     10/50 Common          Skill           
      Strength                       strength        3/40  Common          Stat            
      Wisdom                         wisdom          4/40  Common          Stat            
    
    Available Ascension Abilities Points: 2
    
    
    Name: Malok Race: Giantman  Profession: Sorcerer (shown as: Merciless Executioner of Duskruin Arena)
    Gender: Male    Age: 91    Expr: 46,070,208    Level:  100
                      Normal (Bonus)  ...  Enhanced (Bonus)
        Strength (STR):   100 (40)    ...  103 (41)
    Constitution (CON):   100 (35)    ...  100 (35)
       Dexterity (DEX):   100 (20)    ...  100 (20)
         Agility (AGI):   100 (20)    ...  104 (22)
      Discipline (DIS):   100 (25)    ...  100 (25)
            Aura (AUR):   100 (20)    ...  119 (29)
           Logic (LOG):   100 (20)    ...  180 (60)
       Intuition (INT):   100 (25)    ...  112 (31)
          Wisdom (WIS):   100 (25)    ...  122 (36)
       Influence (INF):    78 (19)    ...   78 (19)
    Mana:  515   Silver: 0
    ..
    So many skills though! :|
    If I bought a character with this much XP, I'd sit down to play with my wizard hat on, rest my fingers on the keys and then after a moment just take them off again, closing my laptop.

  8. #18

    Default

    That's where the game really begins, so you can grind out all that juicy ascension stuff.

  9. #19

    Default

    This is a steal.
    "You burn with hunger for food that does not exist."

    Playershops 3

    ~ Azanoth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •