Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 35 mil giant bard 9 mil is acension get your profession and name changed !

Quote Originally Posted by Helsfeld View Post
    Any offers pm me… trying to feed my kids
    Did you have more? I told you to just cut off your balls so it doesn't keep happening bro

now 2269 I need a new engine for my moped so I can get to work please help

Aren't bards getting turbo-rekt by dev soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Aren't bards getting turbo-rekt by dev soon?
    We are expecting 1030 and 1035 to be nerfed pretty badly. So just those 2 minor spells that most bards don't even bother using.

But with the new name/profession/gender/race changers and fixstats, any/all of these things can be changed. It makes the character sales market all about XP/ascension, so we'll see where the market lands with these new options.
    Last edited by malmuddy; 10-21-2021 at 01:28 PM.

basically its a 350.00-450.00 windfall for them.

Now 1899

I understand that all your guild skills are gone if you swap. That is something I cannot abide

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    We are expecting 1030 and 1035 to be nerfed pretty badly. So just those 2 minor spells that most bards don't even bother using.

But with the new name/profession/gender/race changers and fixstats, any/all of these things can be changed. It makes the character sales market all about XP/ascension, so we'll see where the market lands with these new options.
    Wouldn't nerfing 1030 be the end of pure bards? Soo... 2 "minor spells"...

I mean at first I thought you were joking about selling this character. If you're serious, shouldn't you include... more information? Does it come with anything? Society? Adventure Guild? Etc?

P.S. Thank you, this thread is the reason I even knew polymorph was a thing and the reason I decided not to sell my character (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenElven View Post
    Wouldn't nerfing 1030 be the end of pure bards? Soo... 2 "minor spells"...
    Sorry. The "minor spells" part was sarcasm, which doesn't always come through in writing. These are 2 class defining spells. High enough level bards will use at least one of these spells, and some probably use both.

My hope is that nerf doesn't end pure bards. It all depends how they handle the nerf. I'm personally worried they gut 1030, like what they to Immolation. And justify it with something like "you can now be more rounded and get spell aim."