Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Name,race,gender and Profession changes are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I think it's more about Simu's dumpster fire track record regarding "change" that people are less tolerant of, rather than the concept of change itself.
    That's fair. I can agree with that.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Now I need a potion to allow my character to move from prime to platinum

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    Now I need a potion to allow my character to move from prime to platinum
    Holy shit, I never even thought about that before but I'm sure that's coming someday too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Holy shit, I never even thought about that before but I'm sure that's coming someday too.
    By this time next year it will be a thing.

I'm basing this solely on Simu probably saying at some point in time that something like that would "never happen."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    By this time next year it will be a thing.

I'm basing this solely on Simu probably saying at some point in time that something like that would "never happen."
    Well Plat has been out for over two decades now. Why should someone be punished for a decision they made two decades ago? Clearly the only option is to offer them a solution for the mere price of 200 USD dollars.

6. Default

Well Plat has been out for over two decades now. Why should someone be punished for a decision they made two decades ago? Clearly the only option is to offer them a solution for the mere price of 200 USD dollars.
    As has been used to justify this change, other MMOs already offer this same service. It's called realm transfer!
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Zosimos Alchemista View Post
    As has been used to justify this change, other MMOs already offer this same service. It's called realm transfer!
    Make it so, Simu!

Also allow me to transfer my 200 million experience wizard from Shattered to Prime. Because you know, I made that decision over a decade ago now.

Make it so, Simu!

Also allow me to transfer my 200 million experience wizard from Shattered to Prime. Because you know, I made that decision over a decade ago now.
    Character transfers but not gear transfers...

That is sold separately.

Quote Originally Posted by blanks View Post
    Character transfers but not gear transfers...

That is sold separately.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Has anyone with high exp profession swapped yet?