Thread: tdig issue

1. Default tdig issue

it get's stuck on the empty into container. I have stow set but doesn't recognize it.

n the maple coffer:
    Gems [1]: a wedge of ocher and ebony ambergris
    Special [2]: some indigo-black seashells, some silver coins
    Total items: 3
    >stow set cloak
    You gather the remaining 405 coins from inside your maple coffer.
    >
    Set "a shimmering krodera cloak" to be your default STOW container.
    >
    It is worth 2 seashells.
    >
    You grab some indigo-black seashells from inside the maple coffer.
    >
    You redeem your 2 Ebon Gate seashells.
    >
    Usage:
    EMPTY {container} INTO {container} - Move all possible items from one container into another
    >
    Usage:
    EMPTY {container} INTO {container} - Move all possible items from one container into another
    >
    Usage:
    >
    Usage:

Not sure if it will fix your particular issue as I'm certainly no script expert, but came up with this issue on one of my accounts.

I just set a lootsack variable in vars and it works flawlessly now.

Quote Originally Posted by StJimmy View Post
    Not sure if it will fix your particular issue as I'm certainly no script expert, but came up with this issue on one of my accounts.

I just set a lootsack variable in vars and it works flawlessly now.
    I wouldn't say it works flawlessly, but it almost does.

Every so often I find that after emptying the box into my container and then trying to throw the box in the hole/crevice it will hang up sometimes if there is still some RT in effect. You'll see that:

...wait 1 second

message come up on the screen and then the script just sits there and doesn't try to throw the box away again. It doesn't happen very often. It doesn't always happen when there is RT left, it just seems to be kind of random. It's easy enough to get past that hang up by simply throwing the box in the hole/crevice and then the script picks right back up from there.
    Last edited by drumpel; 10-14-2021 at 09:36 AM.