Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auctioning 2 lots of 200 silvers MB 1 dollar, auction ends 7pm EST 10th of October

Default Auctioning 2 lots of 200 silvers MB 1 dollar, auction ends 7pm EST 10th of October

After what happened to general tickets I don't want to be sitting on this quantity of silvers for obvious reasons so going to auction them off. I've also had issues in the past of people attempting to gazump the final bid so all bids to be made in the thread no private bids please. The MB is $1 so if the auction ends with them at $1 then they go for $1. I'm not going to drag this out so the auction ends on 7pm EST Sunday the 10th (not accepting bids after 6.59pm)

Paypal friends & Family pickup in the Landing/Caligos Isle thx.

Lot 1 200m
    CB Rjex $400 SOLD

Lot 2 200m
    CB Rjex $400 SOLD
    Last edited by Winter; 10-10-2021 at 09:30 PM.

2 dollars on each lot.

$75 each lot
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

300 on each lot

what happened with general tickets? I didn't see anything new, just the normal crap with them for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    what happened with general tickets? I didn't see anything new, just the normal crap with them for the last few years.
    Ebon Gates tickets were devalued by converting them to general tickets and then switched to sea shells for prizes. I see the 20k average silvers DR pops out per run doing the same with silvers. I know Wyrom does his best to drain as much as he can out of the economy but I have feeling as far as DR is concerned it's probably out of his hands because that should have changed long ago. So for those reasons I'd rather not sit on a pile of them.

So are you selling silvers or seashells?

8. Default

Seems like a weird leap to extrapolate to silver from what happened to a pay event currency that always had a limited usage. The developer trend seems to be to maintain at current levels via loot cap, WPS wagons so on.

Put me down for a snipe bid at 6:58:59!!!

I bid $350 on #1
    Bid for $350 for #2
    Last edited by nask; 10-09-2021 at 10:17 AM.