Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bard Review

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Song of Power (1018) - Remove the explosion aspect, simply make it not stack with other Bards singing it or with Mana Focus (418) or being on a node. Make it a focus spell to be mutually exclusive with 1213, 1216, 1230. This list of 4 focus spells for Bards are a good spread of various effects: increase physical combat efficiency, defense, utility, mana regen.

Worst. change. ever.

Fuck GS.

Removing thirst from Traveller's Song and just making it add more RT is also another great fucking way to make Bard spells less unique.
    I'll take current 1030/1035 without QoL upgrades to a couple utility spells.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-21-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'll take current 1030/1035 without QoL upgrades to a couple utility spells.
    I used to renew 1018 over and over just for the explosive fun when another bard was in the room singing it. How the fuck am I supposed to find my joy now? Huh? You tell me that, Methais.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I used to renew 1018 over and over just for the explosive fun when another bard was in the room singing it. How the fuck am I supposed to find my joy now? Huh? You tell me that, Methais.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can't wait to see how bad they destroy wizards and sorcerers when they get around to nerfing them.
    Ahahahah, just now in discord:

Last edited by Rjex; 09-21-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Ahahahah, just now in discord:

Let me walk around with a swarm of skelly bois and I don't care if it is a pet class.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Sorc was my fall back option after the bard nerf. I guess I should just buy a boat and take up other hobbies. This was wasting too much time anyway.

Let me walk around with a swarm of skelly bois and I don't care if it is a pet class.
    That would be pretty cool
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Damned LNET crew acting like there's some good coming out of this review!

Quote Originally Posted by Drevihyin View Post
    Damned LNET crew acting like there's some good coming out of this review!
    Well most of them are idiots so...

10. Default

Didn't help that some dumbass literally 1030'd everyone into oblivion at the Festival of the Fallen. Did we really need that exclamation point to NERF?