Thread: PSM Changes - The Good? The Bad?

Default PSM Changes - The Good? The Bad?

So I left while PSM was still being tweaked and tuned prior to it going live since life got a bit busy and I'm looking to see what everyone's thoughts are/were on the changes for their respective professions.

I've been pondering jumping back into things now that Kindergarten has started to slow down and so forth.

So what I want to know is, what are your thoughts now that the changes have gone live for both say the Monk profession, and Rogue?

Also I'd love to see some small combat clips of both professions doing their PSM thing as I've yet to bother looking for such stuff here otherwise

2. Default

Are you interested in halfling warrior PSM stuff?

One of the PSM3 changes for rogues was the removal of Shadow Mastery as a CMAN. The features are now tied directly into known Stalking and Hiding ranks. I do know that any profession can earn the RT reductions if they train in the skill enough.

30 ranks = -1 sneak RT
    60 ranks = -1 hide RT
    90 ranks = -1 sneak RT
    120 ranks = -1 hide RT

You free up CMAN points for not needing to train in shadow mastery now.

I don't really play my rogue anymore, it's been years actually, so I'm not sure what other type of changes benefit or hinder them from the PSM updates.

The updates freed up a shit load of CM points for rogues who hunted from hiding. Shadow mastery, silent strike, divert, and vanish were all moved to skill and level based feats, so you no longer have to burn points on any of them. They also added reactive, aoe, mstrike-style focus, and setup/disabling skills to each weapon base that you gain based on weapon training.

Quote Originally Posted by Palcron View Post
    The updates freed up a shit load of CM points for rogues who hunted from hiding. Shadow mastery, silent strike, divert, and vanish were all moved to skill and level based feats, so you no longer have to burn points on any of them. They also added reactive, aoe, mstrike-style focus, and setup/disabling skills to each weapon base that you gain based on weapon training.
    Yeah I'm just not so sure how much I'm sold on Rogues anymore, vs say playing a Monk or Sorcerer...