Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bard Review

Default Bard Review

Blows. That's all.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Can't deal with the atmosphere on discord/officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Blows. That's all.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Can't deal with the atmosphere on discord/officials.
    trash

Blog Entries

is there a google docs link?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

The summary is they nerf tonis, nerf 1030, delete song of noise, change song renewals to 60 sec from 8+min, and in exchange give us minor spells and small QOL improvements in other areas.

All I know is if they actually do nerf bards I'm getting rid of my bard. That's ridiculous
    Last edited by Dayko; 09-21-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Did anyone who doesn't suck on GM asshole 24/7 on Discord expect anything else from this "review?"

Can't wait to see how bad they destroy wizards and sorcerers when they get around to nerfing them.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Every renewal period has a chance to produce ambient messaging to the room about the Bard singing a medley.
    There will be several flavors the Bard can choose from which are available in the new RENEW verb.

Simu's cr*sade for screen scroll continues.

As for the rest, I don't know. My bard is only level 45 so I don't use a lot of the higher level spellsongs on the regular. A lot of the other changes I'm not super enthused about but I guess I'm open to them. I've always thought bards should be mental rather than elemental, but it's a hard pill to swallow considering the usefulness of the 400 circle.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Song of Power (1018) - Remove the explosion aspect, simply make it not stack with other Bards singing it or with Mana Focus (418) or being on a node. Make it a focus spell to be mutually exclusive with 1213, 1216, 1230. This list of 4 focus spells for Bards are a good spread of various effects: increase physical combat efficiency, defense, utility, mana regen.

Worst. change. ever.

Fuck GS.

Removing thirst from Traveller's Song and just making it add more RT is also another great fucking way to make Bard spells less unique.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-21-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Rogues be like:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984