Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rendena

Blog Entries

So who else in GS is batshit insane at this time? Or has the overtly batshit people left?
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-20-2021 at 02:18 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Well, I mean, to be fair, we are paying decent money for a 30+ year old text game, so all of us are at least slightly insane.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Well, I mean, to be fair, we are paying decent money for a 30+ year old text game, so all of us are at least slightly insane.
    I'm not. I'm following the shenanigans here for free.

Okay. I won't say you're not insane, but at least you're not guilty of this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Okay. I won't say you're not insane, but at least you're not guilty of this.
    If they ever release the proposed sorc changes, I might come back. But I mean, for free with that code.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So who else in GS is batshit insane at this time? Or has the overtly batshit people left?
    I always thought Rendena was the good kind of batshit crazy. Didn't come across as the "alt in every town center" batshit crazy type.

Honestly I just figured she was good at role playing and just terrible at hunting. My overall game experience with Rendena was positive, of course, I never had to deal with her from a GM's perspective.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I always thought Rendena was the good kind of batshit crazy. Didn't come across as the "alt in every town center" batshit crazy type.

Honestly I just figured she was good at role playing and just terrible at hunting. My overall game experience with Rendena was positive, of course, I never had to deal with her from a GM's perspective.
    You thought she RPed on LNet?

Blog Entries

You thought she RPed on LNet?
    I never really got into LNet. Mostly because GS still has the worst community than any MMORPG I've played. I mostly blame that on their decades long policy of recruiting GM's from the player base. LNet just seemed like a magnification of that shit, Discord being even worse.

Rendenas type of crazy made me laugh.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I never really got into LNet. Mostly because GS still has the worst community than any MMORPG I've played. I mostly blame that on their decades long policy of recruiting GM's from the player base. LNet just seemed like a magnification of that shit, Discord being even worse.

Rendenas type of crazy made me laugh.
    Seems pretty tame to me. I don't know anyone that has been SWATed from GS or any of that.

Seems pretty tame to me. I don't know anyone that has been SWATed from GS or any of that.
    I agree 1000%. Safe and comfortable. Never swatted once. 7 thumbs up. Would buy again