Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rendena

Highlights of the Porcupine Incident:

[Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "selling a prickly porcupine, comes with a paw-imprinted case, 40 million silvers"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Gorvalt: "Airmegonm are you rendena"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "does it matter?"
    [General] Airmegonm thinks, "I can't remember what HMC means..."
    [General] Airmegonm asks, "What does that mean?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "for what?"
    [General] Airmegonm thinks, "That's not fair."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Gorvalt: "[Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "you are at a merchant right now, every day, and you are complaining anyways because you didn't get 1 item out of like...""
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Gorvalt: "that's how i realized its rendena"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "screenshot fake me"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "i'm going to report you, for making me a high maintence character"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "the screenshot will help too"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "its ok, I got screenshots of that too"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "my character missing"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "I was told to reroll"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "should of taken a picture of that"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "I know that, why do you think I stand up for people"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "how dare I try to sell an item?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "I basically got flagged as a high maintence character for trying to sell a porcupine"
    [Merchant]-GSIVondre: "never laughed out loud as hard at a lnet chat as '[Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "I basically got flagged as a high maintence character for trying to sell a porcupine"' i am howling"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "and someone used my name as airmegonm to say this"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "[Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "you are at a merchant right now, every day, and you are complaining"

2. Default

[Merchant]-GSIV:Rendena: "I have poop on the corner of my sheet...i'm, still trying to figure out how it got there"

I wonder if she realizes how batshit insane she is, or is this all an elaborate troll?

Merchant]-GSIV:Airmegonm: "i'm going to report you, for making me a high maintence character"

What finally got her an actual lockout?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Probably went apeshit on a GM because she’s finally been made HMC and they did what needed doing

Saw "Rendena is off to a rough start! She just bit the dust!" a few days ago... probably quiting because the game isn't easy enough...
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

7. Default

Goodbye my sweet Rendena. You shall be missed. Until our Path meets again! Until that time,

May the winds always flow against your backmeatses.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

8. Default

Nooo

Best of luck!

Cortix will miss his best customer I'm sure.