Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting pairs

Ranger/wizard/cleric has been pretty dominating for me. A trio of powerful SMR attacks for those creatures that are otherwise hard to hit, lots of aoe, obvious cleric group buffs.

I think if you're levelling up, a fun combo would be Empath and Bard. Go pole-arm Empath to 70 or so, then switch them to pure. Bard go mainly as a disabler (Sleep, E-wave, etc. + Haste for the Empath).

Fun part of this combo - plenty of killing power. Down time stuff to do - healing, gem purifying, lore singing, lockpicking. Have multiple transports, field healing so don't have to come in, etc.

Just think would be a cool combo.

+1 on cleric/wizard/ranger combo. They have an answer for everything.

I can only speak on my experience, but THW empath + wizard works great.

5. Default

Environmental philosopher Gary Varner identifies three types of hunting: therapeutic, subsistence, and sport. Each type is distinguished by the purpose it is meant to serve. Therapeutic hunting involves intentionally killing wild animals in order to conserve another species or an entire ecosystem https://theyumyumclub.com/.

Blog Entries

I ended up going with a THW paladin and a bolting capable Sorcerer (because I love the pending Sorc changes). They are pretty amazing thus far!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

GoS Empath w/ Monk would be strong. Empath can help monk with 1107 to let them pop their muscles, 1125 and keep healing going while also contributing to the disabling and damaging of the targets. The Monk provides 1213 allowing the Empath to abuse their Sigil of Power for tons of mana. This team would be able to obliterate warcamps once a sufficient amount of MoC is achieved. If you want, you could also use 208 to steal 1202 from the Monk and have the Empath be in heavier armor with Transformation lore training via 1202.

Wizard/Cleric is an excellent combination. 340 is an interesting spell that I believe works with bolts, and can benefit the party. Plus 307 gives more generic AS to the Wizard (max +15) as well, and 310 adds some DS. The wizard can be a warmage or a pure and work well with this combo.

Warrior and Berserk.

/e

Always thought it would be neat to do one warpath and one warmage.

Not real different from everyone else, but I'm currently leveling a mage to hunt with my paladin.
    Look for Kisun in game if you have any questions.