Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coolest claid ever

Default Coolest claid ever

$1000

A kroderine claidhmore, +22 anti-magic, T3 dispel flares

Taking offers of cash or trades involving something a warrior might like or:

Nice OHB
    Agi/dex/str items +8 or better
    Trap detecting vambrace

This happens pretty often especially if a critter is turtled, it will flare and kill or atleast hurt enough to knock down DS

You assault a muscular tattooed champion with an unrelenting fury!
    You swing a kroderine claidhmore at a muscular tattooed champion!

** Your kroderine claidhmore glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around the tattooed champion! **

[SMR result: 130 (Open d100: 76)]
    ... 30 points of damage!
    The tattooed champion's eye swells and cracks head open! Instant death.
    A muscular tattooed champion staggers, then falls to the floor and dies.
    Last edited by allen; 09-20-2021 at 05:47 PM.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

You guys are my fav ❤️

09-14-2021 06:07 PM
    Thread: Coolest claid ever
    wrong and gay
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

3. Default

Can you give an idea of what you’re looking for on this?

4. Default

Yeah, maybe a MB?

Pretty awesome.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Wait, does it have t3 dispel flares on top of innate kroderine dispel?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

7. Default

https://gswiki.play.net/Material/saved_posts > Last years update from Estild at the bottom of the page. Seems to have gone under the radar for a bit but it gave Kroderine Weapons T3 flares where as previously they were just a single dispel as I understand it.
    Player of Greys
    Discord: Greys#6705

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fallenSaint View Post
    https://gswiki.play.net/Material/saved_posts > Last years update from Estild at the bottom of the page. Seems to have gone under the radar for a bit but it gave Kroderine Weapons T3 flares where as previously they were just a single dispel as I understand it.
    Technically, there was just a complete lack of consistency. Some kroderine weapons had 1x dispel, some had more. There's also the mage-bane weapon out there now with more than 3x dispel. The change Estild made was to standardize kroderine to have at least 3x dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    There's also the mage-bane weapon out there now with more than 3x dispel.
    Wuzzat?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible