Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grit pricing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berost View Post
    Download a newer version? I had downloaded it yesterday for first time and it works great.
    That must be it!
    Discord - HighSeasHleef#3464

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Main - Aromos and Toliah

Blog Entries

Thank you both, I have them now!

===========================
    196 : Armor
    125 : Edged Weapons
    125 : Blunt Weapons
    176 : Two-Handed Weapons
    125 : Ranged Weapons
    125 : Thrown Weapons
    125 : Polearm Weapons
    125 : Brawling Weapons

Main - Aromos and Toliah

741 armor
    735 OHE
    731 Brawl
    796 Thrown
    630 Blunt
    630 THW
    630 Pole Arms
    630 Ranged
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    741 armor
    735 OHE
    731 Brawl
    796 Thrown
    630 Blunt
    630 THW
    630 Pole Arms
    630 Ranged
    that is sexy

Main - Aromos and Toliah

5. Default

Anyone selling? I am probably just going to do my own stuff until market firms up

Discussion on LNet and Discord points to most producers anchoring to something like 750K-1M per service, and relatively low demand at that pricing. People who would be willing to pay that amount tend to have gear difficulty that outstrips; I haven't seen a lot of movement, but am curious if anyone has sold or bought yet.

7. Default

yeah .. i mean I'm happy they gave us something but it's just not on par with enchant and ensorcell. They need to rework it because no one in their right mind is going to spend 1 mil a point. I think 5 Ranks a service at the lower levels should be good: Make it so our tier 5 would be like heavy weighting or padding. I mean I had a guy with two wizards take an old coraesine weapon which was 2x to 6x in about 5 minutes. But I can put on two services a week. Two warriors would be a measly 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dzulthu View Post
    Discussion on LNet and Discord points to most producers anchoring to something like 750K-1M per service, and relatively low demand at that pricing. People who would be willing to pay that amount tend to have gear difficulty that outstrips; I haven't seen a lot of movement, but am curious if anyone has sold or bought yet.
    This is the problem: WPS doesn't work the same way as enchant/ensorcell/monk tats. The difficulty of WPS has been built into the quantity necessary, not the level, and GRIT should work the same way. I argued for this on the officials and got zero response. Please jump on there and add your voice if you want something usable on higher end gear. The difficulty formula for GRIT should work the same way it does for WPS instead of the enchant/ensorcell formula.

We can't work on pieces that players would pay decently for us to work on, even though they can get that work done at regular monthly WPS merchants.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

9. Default

Just saw a grit service go for 650k tonight. not bad
    Last edited by LOL BRIELUS; 09-20-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Yea but it was being bid up by...another warrior.