Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grit pricing

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Just saw a grit service go for 650k tonight. not bad
    Was that for 50k grit/1 week? That dood just made a cool $2.60.

My grit pricing will be $7.5 per service once I have 8 banked.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

3. Default

I could sell grit but i'm working on my bonded maul now.

i did 2 crit, and 2 damage.

should i have done 4 crit instead?

thought i'd raise them together.

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1

At what people are offering it is vastly better to do your own gear, unless you badly need the 3.50.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    I could sell grit but i'm working on my bonded maul now.

i did 2 crit, and 2 damage.

should i have done 4 crit instead?

thought i'd raise them together.

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1
    Did a week's worth of hunting in 1/2 day. Used the new grit to up my maul to 3 crit, 3 damage.

-LizardClan1

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    Did a week's worth of hunting in 1/2 day. Used the new grit to up my maul to 3 crit, 3 damage.

-LizardClan1
    How high can you get weapons with grit? Does it just depend on how difficult the item gets eventually or is there a cap?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How high can you get weapons with grit? Does it just depend on how difficult the item gets eventually or is there a cap?
    So far all successes for me, though the messaging say there's still a slight chance of failure, which might always be the case no matter how hard or easy the project is.

My project is admittedly easy, just a stock maul.

But I'll keep you posted.

-LizardClan1

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My understanding is that it works just like enchanting until you get to the top. If you can handle the difficulty then you can use your grit.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsquatch View Post
    My understanding is that it works just like enchanting until you get to the top. If you can handle the difficulty then you can use your grit.
    The problem is that unlike enchanting, it requires many applications to get to the top end. 150x just to get from zero to heavy. This essentially means that pulling out all the stops to get that last GRIT to top things off will be a foreign concept. Using Gift of the God's etc for each cast may be impractical as there will be too many applications required to make a difference.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

you can theoretically add a max of 2500 applications of grit to an unweighted/unpadded item. You will never do that though because the difficulty eventually becomes too hard.