Thread: 10x, t5, hcp, 2 resist, t4 forest brig

1. Default 10x, t5, hcp, 2 resist, t4 forest brig

I don't need to sell it and I don't really need it. I have 3 sets of armor for my ranger and only one of the others is 10x, but I'm moving to it predominantly and want to start a new brig project. As a result, I am entertaining offers on this brig. If I like an offer before the weekend I'll sell it. If not I'll pull it and throw it on an alt for now.

- some leafy glowbark-decked armor

show: Thick and hardened hide covers the bulk of the chest, shoulders, and limbs of the piece, combining with more supple leather along the torso, back, and various joints to still allow for exceptional latitude. In addition, painstakingly carved glowbark discs have been fastened atop the metal scales of the armor, with larger crescent shaped pieces covering the pauldrons. The decorative glowbark blends well with the leather to provide only a subtle footprint amongst a backdrop of most natural flora. A few stray leaves appear along the surface of your glowbark-decked armor. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the armor.

It's +50, T5 ensorcelled, 10 CER (150) crit, 5% resist to slash, 5% resistance to puncture, T4 (fully unlocked) Forest Armor, also max light (of course)

https://gswiki.play.net/Forest_armor

The armor seems to flare constantly outdoors. It does require charging (cheap enhancive). I tend to throw monthly potions on everything, myself.

There is no MB and this isn't an auction. If you are interested throw me an offer. If it's good enough I'll respond. Cash/silver/BS (while DR is still going)

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Arshwikk; 08-31-2021 at 09:10 PM.