Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old neck-worn pouch

1. Default Old neck-worn pouch

This is an altered neck worn pouch. If I recall correctly they can't be stolen from. Anyhow .. for the elfs out there. Probably a Hoy alter.

11m SOLD bemental

a small elven trinket pouch:
    This pouch of fine leather has been cut in a distinctive elven style. The small pockets for gems and other valuables attached around the outer shell have been carefully reinforced with a double line of stitches to protect the contents within. The supple black leather is, for the most part, unmarred, although a telltale crease or two hint at long use.
    2lbs/30lbs
    You estimate that a small elven trinket pouch can store a medium amount with enough space for any number of items.
    You determine that you could wear the pouch around your neck. The pouch appears to serve some purpose.
    You analyze your elven trinket pouch and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    You can tell that the pouch is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper
    Last edited by stormcrow; 08-31-2021 at 08:30 PM.

2. Default

1m

2m
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

4. Default

3m

Could you give us the stats on weight and capacity? Also, does it open and close? Thx

6. Default

I'll have to have a bard sing to it. But roughly it weighs about 2lbs and holds 30 lbs and opens and closes.
    Last edited by stormcrow; 08-30-2021 at 02:48 PM.

Assuming it's an altered feather trimmed leather neckpouch, it should be 2lbs/30lbs.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Palcron View Post
    Assuming it's an altered feather trimmed leather neckpouch, it should be 2lbs/30lbs.
    Yep .. thanks Palcron

9. Default

going twice!

4m