Thread: Ebow and SD vambrace price check pls

Default Ebow and SD vambrace price check pls

Hi friends. With the changes to quivers being basically self ammo now, along with the changes to DS calculations for bows (at least I think there were, we can no longer just get 10x by using master fletched ebladed 4x arrows and a 4x bow anymore). Has the value fluctuated at all and what’s the sensible asking price now?
    I know there’s loads of types and I’ve never been able to settle on which type I want. So yeah a price range on them would be great and obviously I know it’s just ballpark cos they’re so different and people want to keep theirs etc etc.

Shadowdeath vambraces, I saw them go for sale at about 100m not too long ago but think that might have been a dream as I’ve recently been told they’re worth considerably more. Is there a recent price on these lesser variety? I know the greater will never change hands but I’m not fussed about greater.

Any info would be great thanks, I dipped my toes into the game again and for the first time in a long time I feel committed to getting set up properly

Thanks again.

Lesser vambraces tend to sell for about 200m.

That complies with the PMs I’ve got thanks so much for your help.

What kind of ebow? I'd be interested in one just for nostalgia sake, haha

Haven’t seen an ebow sell since the changes. For some of them, like the Lirion ones, unlimited ammo everywhere was a pretty hard nerf because the main benefits those had were unlimited ammo and being permablessed. For others, like the Banthis or Uska bows that flare on every shot, it was less of an issue because they have something else that makes them better. And, of course, you can player enchant and ensorcell ebows now, which gives them an upgrade path. Personally, I think you’ll have to compare individual bows, ebows to regular, to get an idea of comparative value.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Thanks Briar mate. I know which I want and where to go for it but it’s just a matter of that person ever parting with it. Which I doubt.
    It would be perfect rp for my character too.
    Oh well! I’ll just have to message them constantly try till they block me.
    Cheers

I forgot about disarm. I’m not sure it’s worth having something that can be disarmed at cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    I forgot about disarm. I’m not sure it’s worth having something that can be disarmed at cap.
    Disarm is much easier to manage now with the automated item recovery system. I wouldn't be concerned with that aspect.
    Discord: Jivan#1805