View Poll Results: Andrew Cuomo is a molester, murderer, both, tacos

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Cuomo is a molester

2 18.18%
  • Andrew Cuomo is a murderer

2 18.18%
  • Andrew Cuomo is both a molester and murderer...and TACOS!

10 90.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo molested women

Lots of folks are calling for CNN to fire Chris Cuomo. Chris' name appeared four times in the AG report..

As additional allegations of sexual harassment against the Governor surfaced in the spring of 2021, the Governor’s team of advisors from within and outside the Chamber had ongoing and regular discussions about how to respond to the allegations publicly.1006 The group included the Governor, senior Executive Chamber staff Ms. DeRosa, Mr. Azzopardi, Peter Ajemian (the Governor’s Director of Communications at the time), Ms. Mogul, and Ms. Garvey.1007 It also included Ms. Lacewell, Jefrey Pollock, Lis Smith, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Vlasto, Mr. Bamberger, and Ms. Lever, as well as the Governor’s brother Chris Cuomo.1008

More...
    According to internal documents and communications obtained during the investigation, it appears that the Governor’s advisors, including Mr. Pollock and Chris Cuomo, counseled him to express contrition after the press published Ms. Bennett’s allegations.1017
    The former consultant testified that she told the Governor in a phone call that she thought “he should apologize and go to counseling.”1034 The Governor “said he didn’t disagree, but that his advisors, the team, thought that he should announce something like that later. Not the apology, but counseling.”1035 During his testimony, Chris Cuomo explained that there was discussion about remedial measures the Chamber should take in light of the sexual harassment allegations, but some people had taken the position that “they should just wait.”1036 When asked about any remedial measures during his testimony, the Governor testified that the Chamber is “talking to people about” them.1037
    We also find it revealing and consistent with the Executive Chamber’s overall approach that, when faced with allegations of sexual harassment brought against the Governor, the inner circle of confidantes brought in to control and direct the response included a number of individuals with no official role in the Executive Chamber. For example, in response to the sexual harassment allegations, the Governor and the Executive Chamber actively consulted Ms. Lacewell, Mr. Cohen, Ms. Smith, Mr. Bamberger, Mr. Vlasto, Ms. Lever, Mr. Pollock, Mr. David, and Chris Cuomo.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Lots of folks are calling for CNN to fire Chris Cuomo. Chris' name appeared four times in the AG report..
    Add Clyder to the long list of people who couldn't praise Cuomo hard enough while he was molesting women and murdering elderly people while Trump was in office, but suddenly no longer has his back and thinks he's a huge creep now that Trump is out of office.

Weird how that works.

Anyone have odds on Governor Grabass seeing real charges or jail time?

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Anyone have odds on Governor Grabass seeing real charges or jail time?

Some Democrats are still calling for investigations into his murdering of elderly people, mostly because they too had parents in nursing homes that were the victim of this monster, otherwise they probably wouldn't give a shit.

But a lot of state Democrats in NY are also saying to drop the whole thing because he resigned. Like really? The guy is a murderer and a rapist and you're gonna let him walk because he resigned? Grow some balls, Democrats, and demand more of the people you vote into office.

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Andrew Cuomo: LOL! Just kidding! We will slut shame you and insult you if you dare try to accuse Democrats of sexual assault!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Add Clyder to the long list of people who couldn't praise Cuomo hard enough while he was molesting women and murdering elderly people while Trump was in office, but suddenly no longer has his back and thinks he's a huge creep now that Trump is out of office.

Weird how that works.
    Cool fiction
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Cool fiction
    No that's literally what happened.

Here's an example:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trev...in-past-video/

Back when Orange Man was in office, "comedian" Trevor Noah praised the murderer and rapist and even referred to himself as a "Cumosexual."

Here is Trevor Noah 3 days ago:

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...30947935154188

New York has successfully flattened the perv
    Why are you such a bad faith actor and hypocrite, Bhaalizmo?

Over the years of browsing and commenting on these forums I've been pulled in a time or two into actually commenting on the political forum. It's usually been met with unadulterated trolling because although I voted for George W Bush in the 2000's my conservatism essentially died with his administration and it's thorough mishandling of the war on terror, fake WMDs, etc.

During this time I was an immortal 20 year old that foolishly decided to join the Marine Corps infantry and deploy to Iraq between 2003 and 2008. Coincidentally this was by far the worst time to be an infantryman in Iraq, especially in the Marine Corps.

I only mention this because the conservatism of this forum is God damned ridiculous, and I still read it and wonder why you all even keep trying. It is so obvious and obnoxious that you are only getting riled up so that you have something to be riled up about.

The false arguments, and the whataboutism that is ingrained in your train of thought is honestly disturbing.

Please, please, all of you mad at the world Trumpers that can't accept the reality of the world before them - PLEASE - link your personal Facebook account to this thread, so we can all see how God damned irrational and sadistic you truly are.

And this is coming from a true cynical MFer who used to consider himself a conservative. Just fucking stop.
    Last edited by Gompers; 08-13-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Mistype up to to

Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Over the years of browsing and commenting on these forums I've been pulled in a time or two into actually commenting on the political forum. It's usually been met with unadulterated trolling because although I voted for George W Bush in the 2000's my conservatism essentially died with his administration and it's thorough mishandling of the war on terror, fake WMDs, etc.

During this time I was an immortal 20 year old that foolishly decided to join the Marine Corps infantry and deploy to Iraq between 2003 and 2008. Coincidentally this was by far the worst time to be an infantryman in Iraq, especially in the Marine Corps.

I only mention this because the conservatism of this forum is God damned ridiculous, and I still read it and wonder why you all even keep trying. It is so obvious and obnoxious that you are only getting riled up so that you have something to be riled up about.

The false arguments, and the whataboutism that is ingrained in your train of thought is honestly disturbing.

Please, please, all of you mad at the world Trumpers that can't accept the reality of the world before them - PLEASE - link your personal Facebook account to this thread, so we can all see how God damned irrational and sadistic you truly are.

And this is coming from a true cynical MFer who used to consider himself a conservative. Just fucking stop.
    This is an odd post in a thread dedicated to talking about Andrew Cuomo being caught sexually assaulting women and even Democrats in his own state wanting to further investigate his role in thousands of elderly people in nursing homes needlessly dying.

And you're calling me cynical and getting "riled up" and engaging in whataboutism? Please.