Thread: Broke my xnarost

1. Default Broke my xnarost

So I somehow managed to break my xnarost. I deleted it, redownloaded it and still get the same results.

Lich: xnarost active.
    error in Gtk.queue: wrong arguments: Gtk::RadioMenuItem#initialize("10 %"): available signatures: (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em)))): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem))): (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em))), label: utf8): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem)), label: (may be null) utf8): (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em))), label: utf8): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem)), label: (may be null) utf8)
    error in Gtk.queue: wrong arguments: Gtk::RadioMenuItem#initialize("10 %"): available signatures: (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em)))): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem))): (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em))), label: utf8): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem)), label: (may be null) utf8): (group: (may be null) gslist(interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuIt em))), label: utf8): (group: (may be null) interface(Gtk::RadioMenuItem(GtkRadioMenuItem)), label: (may be null) utf8)
    E:/Ruby4Lich5/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/gobject-introspection-3.4.3/lib/gobject-introspection/loader.rb:334:in `block in load_methods_constructor'
    E:/Ruby4Lich5/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/gobject-introspection-3.4.3/lib/gobject-introspection/loader.rb:337:in `block in load_methods_constructor'
    xnarost:588:in `new'
    xnarost:588:in `block (2 levels) in _script'
    xnarost:584:in `each'
    xnarost:584:in `block in _script'
    C:/Users/dude6/Desktop/Gemstone/Lich5/lich.rbw:714:in `block in queue'
    E:/Ruby4Lich5/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/gobject-introspection-3.4.3/lib/gobject-introspection/loader.rb:598:in `invoke'
    E:/Ruby4Lich5/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/gobject-introspection-3.4.3/lib/gobject-introspection/loader.rb:598:in `invoke'
    E:/Ruby4Lich5/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/gobject-introspection-3.4.3/lib/gobject-introspection/loader.rb:103:in `block in define_singleton_method'

I know about nothing on how this stuff works, so any input would be awesome. Thank you!

What version of lich are you running?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Go to C:\Ruby4Lich5\R4LInstall\Lich5\scripts and copy xnarost out of there and place it back inside your Lich5\scripts folder.
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

4. Default

I just updated to the newest version right before this happened.

I tried copying it out, then moving it back and it didn't change anything.

I don't know what you mean by moving it back.
    Copy from C:\Ruby4Lich5\R4LInstall\Lich5\scripts to Lich5\scripts. Don't update or do anything else.
    Otherwise run the installer again and don't try to download or move those files from an old lich installation to a Lich 5 one.
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

6. Default

Ok that got it to work! Thank you for your help on this. I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Tannious; 08-20-2021 at 06:36 PM.