Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Returned Returned.

And first lot of things up. MB 100k. I'll update daily... once twice sold.

* If I'm being honest, I'd just give this away. But there are good items in this lot, and people be charging me for my requests, so it helps pad my pockets a little. My thanks for ya'll giving me that, and I hope you love what you get.
    Last edited by tash; 07-19-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Also, if you're going to let barbie dress up auction outpace me.. I can't forgive this community.

Buy my stuff.

Second lot up. Once twice sold. Also three puncture resistance slots still up for grabs. Ask and you shall receive. Fittings are on me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tash View Post
    I guess with this block you get me. I'm going to start it off free and short. Five days, two hours a day. I leave which days up to you. Weekdays are easy between 9-5 eastern. I can do later or earlier, but we have to work that out if it's not 9-5 eastern. I can protect, warcry, spellup, or maul every thing under let's say 80 levels. My warrior is capped, but to make life easier I think 80 and below is nothing sauce for me. I actually like this idea as it's kind of cool to meet new players to me. So for testing, first person to ask gets me. We can work out the days and times for five days. Let's go kill stuff. Just say yes to this in the thread.. and I've got your back.
    I'll take you up on this!
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

Quote Originally Posted by MokiePrime View Post
    I'll take you up on this!
    About time. I was feeling worthless for a minute.

MB on lot 22.

22 to tolwynn once. Will update on 21 July and sold on the 22nd if no other interest. Looking through other things to sell. Will update this evening.

MB on lot 23

MB on 23 once to RAR. Will update 22 and 23 tomorrow. Also, handed out an ensorcell which was only a T1. I have enough juice for another T1. Ask and you shall receive.

Last update for today. Another lot is up, and a shrug and a let's see for premium point needs.