Thread: THE NEXT 48...Continued - SHATTERED

1. Default THE NEXT 48...Continued - SHATTERED

DAY 3:

The grind is progressing nicely, but now its time to start the routine of gearing up and progressing in Voln.

I hit level 11 with most of my characters, with out any issues, and no deaths. But that can only come so easily for so long. Until later in the day when roadblocks start to come into play.

With the Nexus busy as ever, Spells-Ups flying everywhere, Nexushealbot Beep,Bopping all day and the pickers doing their job, I decided to take a on some new challenges. Time to step up the Script game and learn what makes these Shatter experts so good at what they do.

With Bigshot in full force rolling harder than ever, I needed to move into new area's. So i decided to head into wraiths. Getting just enough spells for opening the gate, I found my way and set up Bigshot to steam these fuckers to death over and over for the next 48 hours.

Bingo! Im all set up, lets run this! And we are off.. Running around the area, waiting for the spawns to restart, i see my first wraith and BOoom.....SHIT, i died! Son of a bitch! I got no deeds! First thing that came to mind is, "I'm screwed now". Gonna be a hell of a death sting. Until...

Out of no where, Alfred came flying in and Grabbed me. Brought me back to Town and Raised me. WTF! A super auto rescue cleric! Where have you been all my life?!

Dusted myself off, ran back to the nexus, got rebuffed, and reconfigured Bigshot, got me some deeds and tried it again!

Heading into wraiths, and Success! We are off and murdering some undead. Voln progress is now in full effect.

After all that, I took a small break, let the script do its thing, got some RL stuff done, and hour later I came back and Bam! ready for the next voln step! lets go! Life is great at this point!

A few hours later, I decided to take on some bounties. I hope on discord to chat with some of the folks and found that ShatVenture scripts are great for bounties. After playing with that for a bit, I got my first bounty and its a heirloom! So i let the script do its thing and sure enough I found the necklace while hunting! Hell yea, turn that shit in and after two removals got me another bounty the script accepted...Orcs! WTF - Im in wraiths.

LFG! Its time to get into manual mode.

I got behind the controls and fired up the keyboard and mouse, and rolled out to orcs, chopping and grinding away manually until all 26 orcs were slayed and turned that shit in for another 1000 Bounty and saturated like a mofo! This shit aint all scripting! I still got that fire to whoop some ass by hand.

Then i saw i had enough favor for another Voln turn in...This is rolling well today.

After a days work - Progressed to a new area, bounties in the mix, 7 Voln steps complete and Hit level 13. it was a good day and another 2.5mil silver made (throughout all toons).

DAY 4:

I wake up for the day, head to the Grinding machine and come to see....

What the Mother F! DAMNIT! The FE timed out or something! So much XP lost!

After running around the house for 60 seconds trying to find a baby to punch, I realized I had no baby. So I just ended up logging in and chalking that missed xp as a loss. Turns out it was only about hour loss. Childish rage for no reason- False alarm!

So, figuring I spent all day yesterday focusing on some new ventures i forgot to gear up, so i set out today to get some 4x gear. (Not that i really needed it at this point, but always feels good to swing/cast bigger) I go and look in the Nexus on the rack and stand that the community all said to me!

Great! Free gear, love it! With over 50 items to look though, i find two altered rune staffs, I reach out to grab them and WTF- I cant! They are like 6x+? God damnit! Why does the free gear have to be good and Higher than i can use? What kind of wizardry is this?

So i head to the pawnshop, find a decent rune staff, and to my surprise a cheap 4x runestaff was waiting there. Lets take it and run. Only a couple more levels to get that free 6x runestaff in the nexus. Many folks offered me some items when i needed them, and everyone has made this a great experience so far. I try not to ask for to much.

So i decided today, I wanted to try some different builds. Got with a few of the Shat regulars and spent some time discussing what's working and isnt working. many chimed in with thoughts and suggestions. I spent a couple hours just going through and doing some testing. (All the other toons are progressing nicely still with bigshot working in overtime!)

After that for awhile, i decided to put the auto hunt back on and went and did some more RL stuff while the grind continued. I came back an hour or so later, saw Voln was ready again, and another level hit! LFG! Trained up, Voln Stepped up and still grinding away.

Later in the evening, i was hitting discord to chat with some of the folks, watched a movie, put the kids to bed, scripts set for the "Tesla Self driving mode", I closed out the night hitting level 14, Step 16 in voln, Another Mil in the bank (I dropped overkilling to focus on XP gain this day, I got enough money for these levels), geared up somewhat and only 2 deaths total in first 4 days. Learned a few new scripts for shattered, and gained some new knowledge on the game I hadnt known before from the community.

Overall, another successful and enjoyable day in the World of Shattered.

First 4.5 Days: 240,000 XP gained - 53k xp a day AVG - 2.2k xp hour avg.

My personal Calculations - In about 5 months 10 days Until CAP! - Can I be level 100 By Christmas day or Jan 1st? Doubtful - But that is now the target!

------------------------------------

I will say, the mindset is different here. The shattered community is much more methodical on leveling, scripting and ways to number crunch your paths and ventures, along with gearing and waiting for DR/EG coming up. I feel its a mix of creativity in leveling and love of the hunt/leveling. Some of the things I've seen so far, just blows my mind from how creative some of these folks are, things you will never see in Prime. And this is what I come to enjoy. I now have the drive to learn scripting more, and join in the creativity to bring new and fun ways of playing.

Lets see what the next 7-14 days brings and what tales of the Shattered life come about.

Until Then...Ill script you later!
    Last edited by Rayzur; 07-18-2021 at 03:09 AM.

Enjoyable reading. Alfred was a Tillmen alt last I checked. (A decade ago)

Presumably still is.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Keep it coming
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzur View Post
    DAY 3:

The grind is progressing nicely, but now its time to start the routine of gearing up and progressing in Voln.

I hit level 11 with most of my characters, with out any issues, and no deaths. But that can only come so easily for so long. Until later in the day when roadblocks start to come into play.

With the Nexus busy as ever, Spells-Ups flying everywhere, Nexushealbot Beep,Bopping all day and the pickers doing their job, I decided to take a on some new challenges. Time to step up the Script game and learn what makes these Shatter experts so good at what they do.

With Bigshot in full force rolling harder than ever, I needed to move into new area's. So i decided to head into wraiths. Getting just enough spells for opening the gate, I found my way and set up Bigshot to steam these fuckers to death over and over for the next 48 hours.

Bingo! Im all set up, lets run this! And we are off.. Running around the area, waiting for the spawns to restart, i see my first wraith and BOoom.....SHIT, i died! Son of a bitch! I got no deeds! First thing that came to mind is, "I'm screwed now". Gonna be a hell of a death sting. Until...

Out of no where, Alfred came flying in and Grabbed me. Brought me back to Town and Raised me. WTF! A super auto rescue cleric! Where have you been all my life?!

Dusted myself off, ran back to the nexus, got rebuffed, and reconfigured Bigshot, got me some deeds and tried it again!

Heading into wraiths, and Success! We are off and murdering some undead. Voln progress is now in full effect.

After all that, I took a small break, let the script do its thing, got some RL stuff done, and hour later I came back and Bam! ready for the next voln step! lets go! Life is great at this point!

A few hours later, I decided to take on some bounties. I hope on discord to chat with some of the folks and found that ShatVenture scripts are great for bounties. After playing with that for a bit, I got my first bounty and its a heirloom! So i let the script do its thing and sure enough I found the necklace while hunting! Hell yea, turn that shit in and after two removals got me another bounty the script accepted...Orcs! WTF - Im in wraiths.

LFG! Its time to get into manual mode.

I got behind the controls and fired up the keyboard and mouse, and rolled out to orcs, chopping and grinding away manually until all 26 orcs were slayed and turned that shit in for another 1000 Bounty and saturated like a mofo! This shit aint all scripting! I still got that fire to whoop some ass by hand.

Then i saw i had enough favor for another Voln turn in...This is rolling well today.

After a days work - Progressed to a new area, bounties in the mix, 7 Voln steps complete and Hit level 13. it was a good day and another 2.5mil silver made (throughout all toons).

DAY 4:

I wake up for the day, head to the Grinding machine and come to see....

What the Mother F! DAMNIT! The FE timed out or something! So much XP lost!

After running around the house for 60 seconds trying to find a baby to punch, I realized I had no baby. So I just ended up logging in and chalking that missed xp as a loss. Turns out it was only about hour loss. Childish rage for no reason- False alarm!

So, figuring I spent all day yesterday focusing on some new ventures i forgot to gear up, so i set out today to get some 4x gear. (Not that i really needed it at this point, but always feels good to swing/cast bigger) I go and look in the Nexus on the rack and stand that the community all said to me!

Great! Free gear, love it! With over 50 items to look though, i find two altered rune staffs, I reach out to grab them and WTF- I cant! They are like 6x+? God damnit! Why does the free gear have to be good and Higher than i can use? What kind of wizardry is this?

So i head to the pawnshop, find a decent rune staff, and to my surprise a cheap 4x runestaff was waiting there. Lets take it and run. Only a couple more levels to get that free 6x runestaff in the nexus. Many folks offered me some items when i needed them, and everyone has made this a great experience so far. I try not to ask for to much.

So i decided today, I wanted to try some different builds. Got with a few of the Shat regulars and spent some time discussing what's working and isnt working. many chimed in with thoughts and suggestions. I spent a couple hours just going through and doing some testing. (All the other toons are progressing nicely still with bigshot working in overtime!)

After that for awhile, i decided to put the auto hunt back on and went and did some more RL stuff while the grind continued. I came back an hour or so later, saw Voln was ready again, and another level hit! LFG! Trained up, Voln Stepped up and still grinding away.

Later in the evening, i was hitting discord to chat with some of the folks, watched a movie, put the kids to bed, scripts set for the "Tesla Self driving mode", I closed out the night hitting level 14, Step 16 in voln, Another Mil in the bank (I dropped overkilling to focus on XP gain this day, I got enough money for these levels), geared up somewhat and only 2 deaths total in first 4 days. Learned a few new scripts for shattered, and gained some new knowledge on the game I hadnt known before from the community.

Overall, another successful and enjoyable day in the World of Shattered.

First 4.5 Days: 240,000 XP gained - 53k xp a day AVG - 2.2k xp hour avg.

My personal Calculations - In about 5 months 10 days Until CAP! - Can I be level 100 By Christmas day or Jan 1st? Doubtful - But that is now the target!

------------------------------------

I will say, the mindset is different here. The shattered community is much more methodical on leveling, scripting and ways to number crunch your paths and ventures, along with gearing and waiting for DR/EG coming up. I feel its a mix of creativity in leveling and love of the hunt/leveling. Some of the things I've seen so far, just blows my mind from how creative some of these folks are, things you will never see in Prime. And this is what I come to enjoy. I now have the drive to learn scripting more, and join in the creativity to bring new and fun ways of playing.

Lets see what the next 7-14 days brings and what tales of the Shattered life come about.

Until Then...Ill script you later!
    Good stuff, keep it going!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~