Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fully Unlocked Elemental Gloves and Pylon

Default Fully Unlocked Elemental Gloves and Pylon

elaborately stitched crimson gloves (Treasure Trove from DR) +30 UCS MB: 52 mil Mid.

Crafted from supple layers of leather dyed a uniform crimson, these gloves are a masterful feat of craftsmanship. The stitching is slightly darker in hue than the leather itself, and runs up the back of each glove, visually representing where the tendons of the hand might lie. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You analyze your crimson gloves and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    These are "Elemental Gloves", and are intended to be UCS Equipment which allows for temporary SMRv2 attacks a certain number of times per day.

Alteration instructions:

These crimson gloves MUST remain gloves (the noun cannot be changed for any reason, or the script will fail). While the script can handle alterations aside from that (to include a SHOW), it's important to note that the script will always show (and use in the messaging) a buckle used to cinch the gloves around the wrist. This means no forearm- or elbow-length gloves. The material of the buckle can be changed by any merchant willing to do so.

These crimson gloves are attuned to fire. If your elemental ATTUNEment matches this, then your gloves will be more mechanically effective. Note that water attunement syncs with cold flares, and both air and lightning attunement sync with electricity flares.

These gloves can be activated 10 times a day using CLENCH. When activated, the gloves can execute elemental attacks using WAVE. This ability remains active for 45 seconds. Once the last charge has been expended, the gloves will be fully recharged the following day.

These crimson gloves currently have 9 charges remaining.

SNAP and CLAP are fluff verbs which only function when the wearer's attunement matches the element of the gloves.

small silver hand-held pylon CB: 30 mil mid Sold

A small silver hand-held pylon is a type of handheld magical device that will discharge energy blasts at opponents. To use it, PUT either an essence of air, earth, fire, or water into it. To discharge the energy, simply POINT it at your opponent.

The pylon is tier 4 of 4. This means that it has access to the following verbs:

Drop, Exhale, Point, Raise, Remove, Tilt, Touch, Turn, Wave, and Wear

It can also store four elemental types.

The hand-held pylon contains 851 charges of the element of air.
    The hand-held pylon contains 949 charges of the element of earth.
    The hand-held pylon contains 945 charges of the element of fire.
    The hand-held pylon contains 918 charges of the element of water.
    Last edited by Tonic; 07-16-2021 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Last call

2. Default

i'll go mb on the pylon

3. Default

2m

10m on pylon

5. Default

Wow! Monks are so cool. I'll roll one when I'm level 20 with this awesome elven paladin. I'll ask my dad to fetch me those items, they're uber ubah lol

6. Default

15m

7. Default

MB gloves

2m on the gloves.

20m on the pylon.
    Last edited by Tolwynn; 07-12-2021 at 09:30 AM.

25m on pylon

3 on the gloves