Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug of choice

Default Drug of choice

We've all done'em. Most probally still do, out of the drugs you've done, which did you like the most and why, and is there any drug you haven't done that you would want to do? or just to much of a bitch to try?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

...........well pokin smot is the national past time, when there's good booms around, I'll buy some. That about as far as I go. I'd like to take this time to share a little drinking game I just heard of too, called Edward 40 hands... basicly ya duct tape 40's to your hands and the catch is ya gotta drink 'em before ya gotta take a piss... it's pretty stupid, but a night out with the guys and 40'2 taped to the hands, it doen't get much funnier...

I apolozige for the picture quailty, or camraman is a pansy

I love X, Don't smoke weed, don't really drink anymore, but i love to fucking roll, is fan-fucking-tastic
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Actually, I have never done drugs and don't plan on ever starting.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

I feel sorry for you.
    and i'm joking
    I didn't start till i was 19, damn colorado people!

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by Solkern]
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Are you stupid?

As I posted, I mistyped, and I apolgize for it, but corrected it.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

You do know X has documented data that it damages neurotransmitters. So non-technically speaking, it really does kill brain cells.

And it's not that I'm too much of a bitch to try it. I simply respect my health too much and my future and I feel drugs would get in the way of both. I also tend to see my friends (that smoke pot) as losers basically and I don't want to see myself as that.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

That's good, I admire you, wish I stayed straight, but Colorado has an evila ffect on people, guess i'm SOL
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: