Anyone have an idea of the value: 4x morphing armor with unbalance flares, weighs 17 lbs

>tick my bri
Running your fingers over your emerald green brigandine, you locate a small shirt-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your armor shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your emerald green brigandine contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push an emerald green shirt with gold accents into where your armor once was.
>turn my shir
As your fingers graze the edge of your shirt, it shimmers slightly and transforms into an emerald green shirt with gold accents.
>turn my shir
As your fingers graze the edge of your shirt, it shimmers slightly and transforms into an ebon silk shirt with silver accents.
>turn my shir
As your fingers graze the edge of your shirt, it shimmers slightly and transforms into a long-sleeved white silk shirt buttoned with green tourmaline cabochons.
>tick my shi
Roundtime: 20 sec.
Running your fingers over your shirt, you locate a small brigandine-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your clothing shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your shirt contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push a set of emerald green brigandine with gold accents into where your clothing once was.

>anal my bri
You analyze your emerald green brigandine and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This armor is able to transform from armor into clothing at a simple TICKLE. Both the armor and clothing may be freely altered. The unlocking status of this item is: Twice, one tier remaining.

The clothing portion of this item has been unlocked. It can morph between four different looks by TURNing. Please note that the base description (15/15/15) must remain the same for all alterations. Additionally, the alteration type must remain the same as well: Either ALL long descriptions OR ALL shows.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the emerald green brigandine for you.