Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8x perfect eonake Blink maul - T5 ensorc HCW

Blog Entries

Default 8x perfect eonake Blink maul - T5 ensorc HCW

a faintly glowing eonake sledgehammer

Brilliant white, the octagonal eonake head of the sledgehammer is possessed of a faint luminescence that casts soft shadows at odds with its harsh angles and imposing size. Each striking face has been deeply incised with a convoluted pattern of stylized knotwork, the recesses of which are rough silver in contrast with the brilliantly polished exterior. The weapon's long ironwood haft, gently flared near the head, bears interlaced white and grey suede bindings at optimal points for surety of grip. A tiny golden eyelid, which is closed, is inlaid into the weapon, while a faint blue flicker dances around it.
    You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Kaasori's crafting mark. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sledgehammer.

In the Common language, it reads:
    Adjudicator

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of eonake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considering the upcoming changes to Clerics, and sanctified weapons, and the fact that I'm not playing as much as I used to - I am selling one of my prized possessions.

For info on blink:

https://gswiki.play.net/Blink_weapon

For info on the upcoming cleric changes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1..._PObdJQJc/edit

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...rner/view/3137

Looking for $2,000 flat
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 07-12-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

That is awesom
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

3. Default

is it perfect forged

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    is it perfect forged
    yes it is
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

5. Default

Always been curious, what is/are the spell(s) of choice to load into these things?

Quote Originally Posted by hamsquatch View Post
    Always been curious, what is/are the spell(s) of choice to load into these things?
    Blink is pretty cool in that it let's you load any spell you natively have access to but not necessarily learned yet. So a warrior could have someone else load major ewave into said weapon without having learned the spell yet.

Tldr blink is highly customizable and you can swap out as often as needed. Insert choice preference here
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

https://gswiki.play.net/Blink_weapon
    standing between the living and the dead

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Yeah I’ve read the page, running around flaring 525 seems fun. Was wondering what people actually use.

Yeah I’ve read the page, running around flaring 525 seems fun. Was wondering what people actually use.
    The beauty of blink is how Customizable it is so depending on the profession and the weapon you'll get wildly different answers.

I have two short swords on my ranger. I load up spike thorn and mstrike for great success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.