Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oction

Blog Entries

$140 cloak
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

150 cloak

All things with bids are now sold & awaiting pickup. You can message me on Discord.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Added:

cracked iron sphere
    gem eater
    emeralds=430
    black pearls=410
    star rubies=405
    lapis lazuli=hp
    mb $800

tarnished steel javelin with a sharpened razern tip
    4x (+20)
    T5 Ensorcelled
    MCW (20CER 0/100)
    (696 Difficulty)
    mb $400

To The First Post

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

The racial ecw mace - if further work is done that increases racial weighting too correct?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    The racial ecw mace - if further work is done that increases racial weighting too correct?
    i haven't tested and will not be testing, but based on my previous experience with such items with dynamically calculated properties, the answer is more than likely no. Especially the older the script the less likely, they loved hardcoding stuff back in the day.

knifty

Quote Originally Posted by m444w View Post
    i haven't tested and will not be testing, but based on my previous experience with such items with dynamically calculated properties, the answer is more than likely no. Especially the older the script the less likely, they loved hardcoding stuff back in the day.
    Gotcha. I felt silly for asking TBH. Well, fwiw still interested
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Added:

leaf-pointed crimson mein spear
    6x (+30) Chain Spear (247 Difficulty)
    mb $400

knifty

Added:

folded grey canvas tent
    auction tent
    mb $450
    Last edited by m444w; 06-10-2021 at 04:11 PM.

knifty

folded grey canvas tent going once

knifty