Thread: 6th Enchant on 5x ECW T5 Weapon

1. Default 6th Enchant on 5x ECW T5 Weapon

Found out this fish spine is 5x with T5 already! So all I need is an enchanter who can handle it. The skill is 543 according to a Bard song.

2. Default

Man..let me just say how wonderful it is to have a 6x fish spine sword. The T5 on top of this is just a juicy cherry for the sundae.
    We'll be taking it up to 7x asap, then...a longer haul higher than that IF we can find the right wizard. The price will be high, I'll have to stop at 7x for a while.

Nice

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Headless/Snoobie View Post
    Man..let me just say how wonderful it is to have a 6x fish spine sword. The T5 on top of this is just a juicy cherry for the sundae.
    We'll be taking it up to 7x asap, then...a longer haul higher than that IF we can find the right wizard. The price will be high, I'll have to stop at 7x for a while.

Nice
    I usually consider 8x to be my end point that way it can hit demons. 9x, 10x is just for showing off.

4. Default

This is an experiment for me. I've never had a square over 43rd level where this Rogue is using it. Fish spine swords are a nostalgic bent on the early days and I've had one of them since GS3. It's already a monster at +32. 9-10x is way off for me but maybe 8, ya. Eventually? Sure!!

5. Default

And now we have a +35 T5 Fish Spine sword. I will move no more on it for a good while and maybe...who knows? Down the road I can get something beyond that but as someone pointed out, is that really gonna be necessary? This is pretty uber enough for me. It cost several hundred to get this from 0x plain fish spine to this level and it's over a few years. Time to enjoy! A stained brown leather half-mask edged in fishbones is on the character using it and she'll deck herself out with fish stuff to get the point across. She's a half Krol Rogue. Fun fun