Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lootcap seems to be gone?

Pathrager is the hero Gemstone deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero.
    Last edited by Luntz; 05-10-2021 at 01:52 PM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    It's day 10 of the month. The cap resets on the month.
    It might have been due to an issue with group mechanics in January for all I know, but it took me like 4 days to hit a heavy soft cap then.

February no one gave a shit because DR.

March/April I didn't run in a group most of the time

This month I'm running my trio around together, and so far I see no signs of being soft capped on any of them yet. But I also don't keep track of my silvers, so I have no clue how much I've made so far this month.

TLDR: I don't know either.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This month I'm running my trio around together, and so far I see no signs of being soft capped on any of them yet. But I also don't keep track of my silvers, so I have no clue how much I've made so far this month.
    On discord when we were talking about it, I proposed a new equation for group lootcap that would provide a weighted average while still scaling and impacting individuals or full groups approaching a collective group lootcap, while not completely minimalizing pre-emptively. However, no word if anything happened with it.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    On discord when we were talking about it, I proposed a new equation for group lootcap that would provide a weighted average while still scaling and impacting individuals or full groups approaching a collective group lootcap, while not completely minimalizing pre-emptively. However, no word if anything happened with it.
    Hopefully people less lazy than me will post some numbers next month off of a clean slate so we can get an idea.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Lootcap still in effect.

hit me around 9m and then much harder around 17m

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gs4Pawn View Post
    Lootcap still in effect.

hit me around 9m and then much harder around 17m
    i just started a fresh cycle, im keeping track this time. Ill post when i start to notice a dip.
    BTW I am not affiliated in any way with simutronics, don't want this avatar to make anyone think otherwise.

so is this lootcap around 8 or 9 mil per character per month?

i would like to know when i should stop hunting for loot after i fry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    so is this lootcap around 8 or 9 mil per character per month?

i would like to know when i should stop hunting for loot after i fry.
    16m soft cap, 35m hard cap.

My loot hasn't really slowed down to the point it normally would have by this time. Usually I'd be tapped out within the first 5-10 days. But I think there were bugs with groups at first too that are probably fixed now, so it could be just that.

Like it matters. They don't publish it because they change it.

Probably why little dev is happening right now. Estild is devoting 23 hours a day to changing the equation every minute and 1 hour to poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Like it matters. They don't publish it because they change it.

Probably why little dev is happening right now. Estild is devoting 23 hours a day to changing the equation every minute and 1 hour to poop.
    Only 1 hour?