Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lootcap seems to be gone?

1. Default lootcap seems to be gone?

for sure something has changed, did they announce anything?
    BTW I am not affiliated in any way with simutronics, don't want this avatar to make anyone think otherwise.

No, but uhhh...that'd be pretty awesome if it's the case. I'm still raking in loot steadily, but I'm running all 3 of my characters together and I have no idea how group mechanics work with it so I figured it was just moving a little slower, assuming the loot cap impact is /3 for each group member. Which I have no idea if it's anything like that or not.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I haven't farmed silvers enough to even approach the hard loot cap in many many months, but I've been doing some testing and tracking lately and hopefully will be hitting the soft loot cap soon so I'll know more in a week or two.

Was still in last month

5. Default

fair is fair ~billy jean
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 05-10-2021 at 01:19 AM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

6. Default

last week my loot was nerfed hard like i had reached the cap, as of a few days ago i stared earning again, and the silver per hour numbers look like what they used to before the lootcap was introduced.
    Last edited by SellinMyStuff; 05-10-2021 at 04:28 AM.
    BTW I am not affiliated in any way with simutronics, don't want this avatar to make anyone think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by SellinMyStuff View Post
    last week my loot was nerfed hard like i had reached the cap, as of a few days ago i stared earning again, and the silver per hour numbers look like what they used to before the lootcap was introduced.
    Interesting. Do you hunt with more than one character at a time?

Maybe the GMs changed when the month starts for some strange reason.

8. Default

i never group up, cant find a way to make it more efficient than running solo

9. Default

They probably tweaked the numbers again because too many people were hitting it

Blog Entries

It's day 10 of the month. The cap resets on the month.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.