Thread: for free if you win it

Default for free if you win it

I won't monitor this thread, as I only have so much capacity. I'm giving away a free translucent spidersilk backpack, max light / deep. Why is it's mother's day, so in honor of our moms and dads, I feel like it. I will draw using R's sample function tomorrow evening (10 May). The only thing i need is at least 4 people (to make it interesting) to say they want a chance to win this backpack before noon on May 10, eastern time. I have one taker so far.

Do not reply here, because I will not look at this again. I just realize with 8 pages of mostly me rambling on, people might not see it in "selling in". Go to selling in, say you want to be entered in the raffle. PM me for good measure. And that's it. No cost to do it. I won't accept an entry from an account created after May 8 2021. That's my only other stipulation. Good luck, and help me get rid of my stuff.
    Last edited by tash; 05-09-2021 at 05:46 AM.

Let me add that if you have ripped off other players, this is no raffle for you.
    Last edited by tash; 05-12-2021 at 07:00 PM.

I want it just cause it gives me nostalgia feels.

In my nostalgia world, we don't use "feels" as a noun. It feels like teen spirit, not it gives me teen spirit feels. PM me or I'll forget your ask to be added by tomorrow.

Would totally use this!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by tash View Post
    In my nostalgia world, we don't use "feels" as a noun. It feels like teen spirit, not it gives me teen spirit feels. PM me or I'll forget your ask to be added by tomorrow.
    Lol, enjoy your little world, and your backpack too.

It's our world. Everyone else just lives in it. Giving me the feels just thinking about it.

Also, don't steal my shine or throw shade at me. Because that doesn't make any sense to me either.
    Last edited by tash; 05-10-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Oh. And clapping back, which is apparently what I'm doing. It's weird what sounds strange to you, because I think clapping back is a play on snapping back. Like don't snap at me. But if you think about the verb, snap and clap aren't so different. I guess I just hate anything that sounds like it comes from a 20-30 something writer at Huff Post. I'd probably enjoy hanging out with them, but their writing is awful.