Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I get ya, but specifically when it comes to kids it pisses me off. Would be much safer to wait 2 years, allow scientists/doctors to see if any oddities occur because of the vaccine - I don't mean deadly, etc. - but shoot people react all different types of ways to different things.

But I can't think of one good reason to mass vaccinate kids without the data to solidify potential long term effects - especially during their formative years when they are not at risk.

And I can't understand why trained scientists would push for something like that, with the current data available to them. Just doesn't make sense.
    My father is 80, he has underlining health conditions, due to this, he’s not allowed to take the Covid vaccine. So yeah, children should get it.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Risk mitigation as in, a full FDA screen of a new drug before it's placed on the market?
    Risk mitigation as in, the CDC and FDA know more about medicine and public health -- and gave the vaccines approval, given the data and circumstances - than you do. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Killing babies "It's my body", everything else "Do as I say"
    A person's decision to have an abortion doesn't have the potential infect multiple people with disease, which can then spread even further. Nice attempt to tie everything back to your frustration in your inability to control women, though.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    My father is 80, he has underlining health conditions, due to this, he’s not allowed to take the Covid vaccine. So yeah, children should get it.
    This is going to sound cold, but. The entire world doesn't orient around your 80 year old father.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Risk mitigation as in, the CDC and FDA know more about medicine and public health -- and gave the vaccines approval, given the data and circumstances - than you do. Who knew?

A person's decision to have an abortion doesn't have the potential infect multiple people with disease, which can then spread even further. Nice attempt to tie everything back to your frustration in your inability to control women, though.
    The CDC and the FDA can't know because they are not following standard screening procedures. This is how science works.

A person's decision to have an abortion doesn't have the potential infect multiple people with disease
    No, they are just murdering a person.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    This just in

Cunt is back in fashion amongst fans of ancient text based role playing games.
    This just in

It never fell out of style.

The CDC and the FDA can't know because they are not following standard screening procedures. This is how science works.
    Your fantasies about how scientific bodies operate has no effect on the CDC, no effect on the FDA, no effect on the scientific method, no effect on the laws and policies under which they operate.

Alas, a zygote isn't a person. Perhaps you should actually read Roe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your fantasies about how scientific bodies operate has no effect on the CDC, no effect on the FDA, no effect on the scientific method, no effect on the laws and policies under which they operate.

Alas, a zygote isn't a person. Perhaps you should actually read Roe.
    Scientific method doesn't change for your ignorance.

Let the dehumanization continue, the language is strikingly familiar to every human genocide.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Scientific method doesn't change for your ignorance.
    While true, that doesn't address or change anything that I said. So, I'll repeat: Your fantasies about how scientific bodies operate has no effect on the CDC, no effect on the FDA, no effect on the scientific method, no effect on the laws and policies under which they operate. Your ignorance of the scientific method doesn't change the scientific method.

Let the dehumanization continue, the language is strikingly familiar to every human genocide.
    Only one of us supports efforts that lead to fewer abortions. Spoiler Alert: It isn't you.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 02:55 PM.

This is going to sound cold, but. The entire world doesn't orient around your 80 year old father.
    It's not just cold of you: it's retarded of you.

Your ignorance about why scientific bodies recommend that young people get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable doesn't mean anything. Except that you're stupid enough to think that standing up and shouting "LOOK HOW IGNORANT NEVERAGAIN IS! LAUGH AT THE VILLAGE IDIOT!" was somehow a good decision on your part.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Please show us evidence to back up your claim from a non-bias news source or government agency that shows standard screening procedure wasn’t followed. You are aware of what operation warp speed did? It allowed companies to bypass a lot of red tape(none of that red tape had anything to do with how safe the vaccine is, just basic bureaucratic red tape) that slowed down the process and allowed them to do multiple steps simultaneously instead of having to wait for one to finish, before proceeding. As one scientist has said that was working on a Covid vaccine. Operation warp speed really help streamline the vaccine.. which it why it could be done so quickly.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-08-2021 at 03:19 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution