Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Breaking news, you are still hydrocephalicly retarded.
    Breaking News: Noted local racist Rocktar not only completely unable to come up with a substantive response, was forced to resort only with insult that just emphasized his inability to substantively comment. More at 11.

Cunts.

You're all cunts and I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Cunts.

You're all cunts and I hate you.
    This just in

Cunt is back in fashion amongst fans of ancient text based role playing games.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Breaking news: Virologists know more about viruses than Shaps does!

It's almost like the young can still contract and spread the disease to vulnerable populations even if they, themselves, don't suffer much from the disease themselves.

Who knew Shaps wasn't a doctor, or capable of rational thought at all? (Everyone who isn't retarded. Oh).
    If the vulnerable are vaccinated, what's the problem?

The vaccine works, right?

Suddenly "My body my choice" doesn't matter...only if you want to kill babies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If the vulnerable are vaccinated, what's the problem?

The vaccine works, right?

Suddenly "My body my choice" doesn't matter...only if you want to kill babies.
    Some people can't be vaccinated. Because they're vulnerable, and other people's immunity protects those who can't get vaccinated themselves, as with the MMR vaccine.

You are a mouth-breathing imbecile, on top of being a racist. Not like those two things are unconnected. But you earned one for yourself:

Breaking news: Virologists know more about viruses than Neveragain does!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 02:50 AM.

Democrats: Trust the experts!
    Experts: Go out and protest in the streets by the hundreds of thousands in the middle of a world wide pandemic!
    Democrats: ...well okay I'm not gonna do that...but still! Trust the experts!

If Democrats held themselves to even just 10% of the standards they hold everyone else to they would be crying in the fetal position within a few days.

Breaking News: Noted local racist Rocktar not only completely unable to come up with a substantive response, was forced to resort only with insult that just emphasized his inability to substantively comment. More at 11.
    BREAKING NEWS: No matter how many times you proclaim yourself the winner or me a racist it still isn't true. Also, I am not a Democrat so I am not a racist. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-08-2021 at 06:56 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Some people can't be vaccinated. Because they're vulnerable, and other people's immunity protects those who can't get vaccinated themselves, as with the MMR vaccine.

You are a mouth-breathing imbecile, on top of being a racist. Not like those two things are unconnected. But you earned one for yourself:

Breaking news: Virologists know more about viruses than Neveragain does!

And some people will choose not to get vaccinated. See how that works.

No way I would give my kids that shit, it hasn't been tested to the FDA standards.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats: Trust the experts!
    Experts: Go out and protest in the streets by the hundreds of thousands in the middle of a world wide pandemic!
    Democrats: ...well okay I'm not gonna do that...but still! Trust the experts!

If Democrats held themselves to even just 10% of the standards they hold everyone else to they would be crying in the fetal position within a few days.
    Civil injustice doesn't stop in the middle of a pandemic, and every picture of the protesters I saw had mask wearing and at least some social distancing. Anything else except fallacious appeals to hypocrisy fallacies?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    BREAKING NEWS: No matter how many times you proclaim yourself the winner or me a racist it still isn't true. Also, I am not a Democrat so I am not a racist. Have a nice day.
    BREAKING NEWS: Your failure to substantively respond was the concession; not anything that I said in response, which also wasn't "declaring myself the winner." Similarly, it isn't my assertion that revealed you as a racist; it was your numerous racist statements. Best of luck figuring out why Blacks and other people of color don't support Republicans, though. (Spoiler Alert: It's because your party is racist, and your last president and nominee was a transparently racist game show host). Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    And some people will choose not to get vaccinated. See how that works.

No way I would give my kids that shit, it hasn't been tested to the FDA standards.
    And some people -- like you -- are retarded, and don't understand risk mitigation. See how that works?

Blog Entries

Civil injustice doesn't stop in the middle of a pandemic, and every picture of the protesters I saw had mask wearing and at least some social distancing. Anything else except fallacious appeals to hypocrisy fallacies?

BREAKING NEWS: Your failure to substantively respond was the concession; not anything that I said in response, which also wasn't "declaring myself the winner." Similarly, it isn't my assertion that revealed you as a racist; it was your numerous racist statements. Best of luck figuring out why Blacks and other people of color don't support Republicans, though. (Spoiler Alert: It's because your party is racist, and your last president and nominee was a transparently racist game show host). Have a nice day.

And some people -- like you -- are retarded, and don't understand risk mitigation. See how that works?
    Risk mitigation as in, a full FDA screen of a new drug before it's placed on the market?

Killing babies "It's my body", everything else "Do as I say"

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984