Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Seriously WTF is going on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Praise Jeebus that imbeciles like you aren't charged with public health.

... so it's pretty clear you don't know what the scientific method is. Nothing about the scientific method implies that differing circumstances can't justify different approaches or timelines. You are an idiot.
    Poor, Ass. People won't do what I demand so I'm going to insult religion.

I'm pretty sure we should make AIDS patients carry identification cards too. Oh, you have AIDS, sorry you can't eat here.......
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-08-2021 at 06:16 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Poor, Ass. People won't do what I demand so I'm going to insult religion.
    Right....

Quote Originally Posted by Never again
    I'm pretty sure we should make AIDS patients carry identification cards too. Oh, you have AIDS, sorry you can't eat here.......
    You're on a nonsense roll this evening. Kudos on the bonus ignorance to match your scientific illiteracy.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Right....

You're on a nonsense roll this evening. Kudos on the bonus ignorance to match your scientific illiteracy.
    Poor Ass, spreading AIDS no problem. Boys are girls, girls are boys, the insanity of the rainbow jihad knows no bounds.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Poor Ass, spreading AIDS no problem. Boys are girls, girls are boys, the insanity of the rainbow jihad knows no bounds.
    Best of luck figuring out how medicine and science works, and why conservatives have lost on every social issue in history. Stay mad.

Blog Entries

Best of luck figuring out how medicine and science works, and why conservatives have lost on every social issue in history. Stay mad.

Assliana:

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

You have weird fantasies.

Those are standardized screenings, that is a part of scientific method. The whole idea is to have the same standard for every new drug being tested, if we don't you get gigo.
    Standardize screenings that are apart of the Scientific method? Are you on crack? You do know the scientific method can vary based on results? Do you even know what the Scientific method is? There is no such thing as a standardized screening for the scientific method. For the approval procedures there is.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/who-c...200925951.html

HAHAHAHAHA

"Kids can be infected with the coronavirus, but they are much less likely than adults to develop severe symptoms. Less than 2% of all COVID-19 cases involving children in the U.S. have resulted in hospitalization, according to data collated by the American Academy of Pediatrics."

Where the clowns at? ROFL

This cracks me the fuck up...

What happens when someone actually follows facts, science, data, understands minutia, and actually takes a bit of time to think about a situation - instead of listening to the talking heads.

ROFL

BTW - Fuck the WHO, those pieces of shit sold out long ago - but doesn't change the science in this part.

***Insert Sarcasm****

If you vaccinate your kids, you hate people from other countries. You are xenophobic mass murderers hoping to wipe out countries of POCs. Don't vaccinate your kids, if you do - you're contributing to genocide!

/bow - My impression of a Leftist activist.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-14-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/who-c...200925951.html

HAHAHAHAHA

"Kids can be infected with the coronavirus, but they are much less likely than adults to develop severe symptoms. Less than 2% of all COVID-19 cases involving children in the U.S. have resulted in hospitalization, according to data collated by the American Academy of Pediatrics."

Where the clowns at? ROFL

This cracks me the fuck up...

What happens when someone actually follows facts, science, data, understands minutia, and actually takes a bit of time to think about a situation - instead of listening to the talking heads.

ROFL

BTW - Fuck the WHO, those pieces of shit sold out long ago - but doesn't change the science in this part.

***Insert Sarcasm****

If you vaccinate your kids, you hate people from other countries. You are xenophobic mass murderers hoping to wipe out countries of POCs. Don't vaccinate your kids, if you do - you're contributing to genocide!

/bow - My impression of a Leftist activist.
    Huh? You do realize that’s old news? The entire point of vaccinating kids is because they have zero clue about hygiene, and they are more likely to spread it to adults and vulnerable people than to get sick themselves
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Huh? You do realize that’s old news? The entire point of vaccinating kids is because they have zero clue about hygiene, and they are more likely to spread it to adults and vulnerable people than to get sick themselves
    Seriously.. stop being stupid... either get the point or don't.