Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs. Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Good for her, standing up on principles that her party once held as sacrosanct. I can see this woman leading a movement of Federalist Republicans to create a third party to stand up to the Trumpers.
    Agreed. I hope she does.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Agreed. I hope she does.
    Even if she did, she voted 93% in line with Trump so it's not like there would be real policy differences, just less saying the quiet parts out loud.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Even if she did, she voted 93% in line with Trump so it's not like there would be real policy differences, just less saying the quiet parts out loud.
    Yeah. Slightly more reasonable still sounds better.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Cheney just finished speaking on the House floor. The Cheney show is about to be canceled. Same thing happened 71 years ago to another US Senator named Margaret Chase Smith.
    Speaking your mind generally isn't permitted in the partisan parties. Imagine what would happen to a Democrat who said something along the lines of "yeah I think the Arizona vote recount is a good idea".

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Speaking your mind generally isn't permitted in the partisan parties. Imagine what would happen to a Democrat who said something along the lines of "yeah I think the Arizona vote recount is a good idea".
    Speaking your mind is fine.. but she's in leadership and all she does is bash her own caucus. That is never a good look for any leader.

Stop trying to get on CNN every night and just do what you were elected to do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Speaking your mind is fine.. but she's in leadership and all she does is bash her own caucus. That is never a good look for any leader.

Stop trying to get on CNN every night and just do what you were elected to do.
    If your own caucus is stupid and doing fucked up shit, bash the fuck out of them because you don't want to be stupid and doing fucked up shit along with the rest of them. It's called principles. It's a shame that 99% of her party no longer has them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    If your own caucus is stupid and doing fucked up shit, bash the fuck out of them because you don't want to be stupid and doing fucked up shit along with the rest of them. It's called principles. It's a shame that 99% of her party no longer has them.
    It's not a principle though. It's buying into the Democrats narrative of "ZOMGINSURRECTION!!!!!!" and she's dumb enough to fall for it because of her hatred of President Trump.

She's not acting like a leader of the Republican Party and therefore she will be removed from leadership.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's not a principle though. It's buying into the Democrats narrative of "ZOMGINSURRECTION!!!!!!" and she's dumb enough to fall for it because of her hatred of President Trump.

She's not acting like a leader of the Republican Party and therefore she will be removed from leadership.
    Incorrect on all counts.

She's merely refusing to accept the big lie. It's not a hatred of Trump as you say, it's a refusal to bow before him and accept any lie he puts forth. They're not at all the same thing.

The GOP is a cult, though, so you're not allowed to speak ill of Dear Leader, or you get subjected to the very Cancel Culture that Republicans decry, despite it very much being something they cherish.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-12-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The GOP is a cult, though, so you're not allowed to speak ill of Dear Leader, or you get subjected to the very Cancel Culture that Republicans decry, despite it very much being something they cherish.
    Says the people that cultishly follow a dementia patient, their BLM overlords and think that somehow critical race theory, transgenderism and systemic racism are science. Who is a cult again?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie