Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs. Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There it is again PB.
    Speaking of cringe...

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You mashed F5 so hard that I didn’t even have time to fix a couple autocorrects before logging off. Which logging off is something you should try one day.

I made sure to proof read this post though, so your F5 mashing in a desperate plea for my attention will go unnoticed until I return.

Try to not shit your pants too hard while I’m gone. Not shitting your pants in general is something you should practice.

Best of luck figuring out how the Internet works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo
    She's merely refusing to accept the big lie.
    "Refusing to accept the big lie." This coming from the genius who screams "ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS!" then praises a cop shooting an innocent woman in the face because you disagree with her political views and because the Democrats told you she was a threat to democracy.

A child has a better grasp on politics than you do.
    That woman was completely at fault for her own death. Isn't it funny how you're suddenly unable to tell that only when the deceased is white or conservative? What a weird, totally unrelated coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey PB it looks like it only took 2 posts. That was even faster than I expected.
    You keep underestimating his sheer stupidity and the ease at which he is manipulated.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "Refusing to accept the big lie." This coming from the genius who screams "ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS!" then praises a cop shooting an innocent woman in the face because you disagree with her political views and because the Democrats told you she was a threat to democracy.

A child has a better grasp on politics than you do.
    Yeah I'm gonna need you to provide a link to where I said "All cops are bastards". Mostly because I never said it, and you're lying again.

I stand by defending a police officer's right to shoot at a person who is breaching the door to the floor of congress while congressmen themselves are being evacuated behind that police person. Although, the way you characterize it, it comes off a good bit different than what I just stated. So I'm going to need you to quote me on that one too. Mostly because I never said it, and you're lying again.

Good job fuckwit. Keep being stupid.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

"i'M a PuPpeTmAsTeR, oNlY wAsTiNg YoUr TiMe!"
    -Parkbandit, unironically, 2021 CE

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna need you to provide a link to where I said "All cops are bastards".
    Please. You call cops racists and murderers on a regular basis but now you're going to play dumb?

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself more than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I stand by defending a police officer's right to shoot at a person who is breaching the door to the floor of congress while congressmen themselves are being evacuated behind that police person.
    Of course you do, because you're the biggest brain dead retard on these forums.

Cop shoots someone trying to murder them or do them harm?

Bhaalizmo: Murderous pigs!

Poor octogenarians in congress shit their diapers?

Bhaalizmo: It's murder time!

The Democrats completely control your mind now. What did you get out of the deal? You get to make yourself feel like less of a shitty person because you don't like Trump?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-12-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Dreaven: "You said (X)"
    Bhaalizmo: "Point out where I said (X)."
    Dreaven: "You're just playing dumb!"

In other words, you were challenged to back up your assertion, and spectacularly failed to do so. What. A. Surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaven pretending that Ashli Babbitt didn't commit suicide by cop
    REEE! SHE WAS MURDERED BY PIGS!
    Very convincing argument that isn't, at all, you actually "playing dumb" as you just nonsensically accused Bhaalizmo of doing.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-12-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Two seconds of searching here demonstrate Dreaven's bad faith bullshitting compared to his prior recent statements:

"Alright, armchair quarterback, since you have seen the video of how quickly things can get out of control when a suspect isn't following commands, and you also saw in the same video that tasers don't always work and fists don't always work, what should the officers have done here? Sure is easy to sit from the comfort of your computer chair and criticize everyone else for doing things wrong."
    -08-24-2020, 11:48 PM Link.

So Dreaven rationalizes fatal shootings by police only when the slain is a conservative white lady. Hmm.. Who could have seen that coming?

Please. You call cops racists and murderers on a regular basis but now you're going to play dumb?
    Um.. Bhaalizmo is not playing.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard Champion Parkbandit
    Um.. Bhaalizmo is not playing.
    Um.. Neither are you.

Blog Entries

innocent woman
    No, I am not Drauz in game.