Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trump vs. Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That was an awful lot to type out to say something equivalent to "I was only PRETENDING to be retarded," Methais.
    Let's see here...

- I tell you my ahead of time what specifically I'm going to troll you with, because you're so stupid that you'll still take the bait despite that.

- You take the bait, like 78493274023 times in a row.

- I remind you of this in my previous post.

- You get mad at the realization of how dumb you are and then project.

I'd give you props for at least not denying that those events described in my previous post happened though, since that's really what I expected from you. But you still have plenty of time to shit your pants, so never say never.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2021 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Estimated time it will take for Ashliana to reply to this post: 3 minutes and 18 seconds.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's see here...

- I tell you my ahead of time what specifically I'm going to troll you with, because you're so stupid that you'll still take the bait despite that.

- You take the bait, like 78493274023 times in a row.

- I remind you of this in my previous post.

- You get mad at the realization of how dumb you are and then project.

I'd give you props for at least not denying that those events described in my previous post happened though, since that's really what I expected from you. But you still have plenty of time to shit your pants, so never say never.
    Preemptively declaring that you're doing something stupid doesn't make it not stupid. Sorry you're butthurt about your inability to understand that. Keep typing Big Mad screeds, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Preemptively declaring that I'm retarded doesn't make me not retarded. Sorry I'm butthurt about my inability to make a coherent argument. I keep typing Big Mad screeds and repeating lies over and over to make myself feel better.
    ftfy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~, Who Totally Isn't A Racist
    ftfy
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-14-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    If they had good enough training and enough man power they'd need far less oversight. You likely don't believe we need fifty million oversight committees within our government, why the desire to add more here?
    Because Drauz has far leftist GM's to please.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984