Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trump vs. Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's funny how so many GQP people are against cancel culture.

They also support cancelling Cheney, the NBA, the NFL, and so on.
    Voting someone out = cancel culture. You’re trying too hard. You’re not supposed to simp this hard for old, rich white women.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-12-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Lol. Somehow pointing out the people crying about "cancel culture" are the same ones calling to cancel shit means I care about Cheney.
    Last edited by Alfster; 05-12-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's funny how so many GQP people are against cancel culture.

They also support cancelling Cheney, the NBA, the NFL, and so on.
    Cheney wasn't cancelled. She was "fired" from her leadership position because she was a failure as leader.

The leader is supposed to support the goals of the caucus. She failed miserably because of her severe case of TDS.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Voting someone out = cancel culture. You’re trying too hard. You’re not supposed to simp this hard for old, rich, white, GOP women.
    FTFY.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Cheney wasn't cancelled. She was "fired" from her leadership position because she was a failure as leader.

The leader is supposed to support the goals of the caucus. She failed miserably because of her severe case of TDS.
    Do you realize that you didn't address anything he said, and that your "b-b-b-but that isn't hypocrisy!" nonsense convinces literally zero people who aren't already twisting themselves into mental gymnastics for the GOP like you are?

Meaning, is it an act that you're being forced to put on -- or are you actually retarded enough to drink the Kool-Aid in addition to trying to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Do you realize that you didn't address anything he said, and that your "b-b-b-but that isn't hypocrisy!" nonsense convinces literally zero people who aren't already twisting themselves into mental gymnastics for the GOP like you are?

Meaning, is it an act that you're being forced to put on -- or are you actually retarded enough to drink the Kool-Aid in addition to trying to sell it?

So, a recap...

Alfster: TEH GOP CANCELLED CHENEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PB: She wasn't cancelled. She was fired from her leadership role because she was being a terrible leader.
    Ashliana: {insert toxic stupidity pukegasm}
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

To be clear, Cheney wanted to hold accountable the individual responsible for raising an insurrection resulting in an assault on our Capitol building.

Let's all remember what this nasty woman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    To be clear, Cheney wanted to hold accountable the individual responsible for raising an insurrection resulting in an assault on our Capitol building.

Let's all remember what this nasty woman did.
    Let's all remember that Keller is a creepy pedo shitbag that thinks it's cool to fat shame while flaunting the lockdown orders of his beloved Governor Frau Whitmer and who is now continuing to spread the double edge lie of incitement and insurrection while supporting a RINO because said RINO succumbed to TDS and fell in line with his world view.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Let's all remember that Keller is a creepy pedo shitbag that thinks it's cool to fat shame while flaunting the lockdown orders of his beloved Governor Frau Whitmer and who is now continuing to spread the double edge lie of incitement and insurrection while supporting a RINO because said RINO succumbed to TDS and fell in line with his world view.
    Isn't it amazing that you -- a misogynist and a racist -- think that Keller somehow crossed a line for fat shaming? How retarded can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, a recap...

Alfster: TEH GOP CANCELLED CHENEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PB: She wasn't cancelled. She was fired from her leadership role because she was being a terrible leader.
    Ashliana: {insert toxic stupidity pukegasm}
    So, a recap...

Alfster: The GOP obviously cancelled Liz Cheney for daring to criticize the GOP cult's Sacred Cow.
    PB: NUH-UH! IT DOESN'T COUNT AS CANCEL CULTURE BECAUSE OF [MENTAL GYMNASTICS ABOUT PUNISHING HER FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH]
    Ashliana: You do realize that doesn't convince anyone, right?
    PB: HELP!! I don't have an argument! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 09:18 AM.