Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trump vs. Cheney

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Let's all remember that Keller is a creepy pedo shitbag that thinks it's cool to fat shame while flaunting the lockdown orders of his beloved Governor Frau Whitmer and who is now continuing to spread the double edge lie of incitement and insurrection while supporting a RINO because said RINO succumbed to TDS and fell in line with his world view.
    Man, for someone who doesn't care that they're called fat, you don't seem to be taking it well. Are you ok? Do you need a nap and a juice box?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Man, for someone who doesn't care that they're called fat, you don't seem to be taking it well. Are you ok? Do you need a nap and a juice box?
    Maybe a kale salad and an hour on the treadmill.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Actual footage of Rocktar, whining about fat shaming while also being an unapologetic misogynist and racist:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Actual footage of Rocktar, whining about fat shaming while also being an unapologetic misogynist and racist:

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't care that he calls me fat, I do care that he is a creepy pedo piece of shit. Him calling me fat is only a minor piece of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Maybe a kale salad and an hour on the treadmill.
    Kale is crap. Treadmills don't really work the way most people think they do and for most they are unsustainable. I will stick to my Doctor's advice and continue as planned. Down 112.3 pounds now.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-13-2021 at 11:06 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You have a whole thread for you special brand of retardation. Know your place.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~(Who Totally Isn't A Racist, Just Ignore His Statements) View Post
    I don't care that he calls me fat, I do care that he is a creepy pedo piece of shit.
    * Citation required.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~(Who Totally Isn't A Racist, Just Ignore His Statements)
    Him calling me fat is only a minor piece of that.

You have a whole thread for you special brand of retardation. Know your place.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I don't care that he calls me fat, I do care that he is a creepy pedo piece of shit. Him calling me fat is only a minor piece of that.
    Yet... you keep bringing it up...almost like it does actually matter to you.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Speaking of cringe...

Best of luck figuring out how the Internet works.
    Remember how I told you several pages back that I was going to keep saying that you mash F5 all day despite knowing that you went through the effort to set up notifications like a huge loser? It's because you're so stupid that you'll still take the bait and react to it accordingly, like you just did again, because you're really that stupid.

Thanks for being the failure I knew you would be. Again.

I'm not going to link it or quote it though, because it'll be more entertaining watching you shit your pants throwing a tantrum for another 10 pages pretending that that post never happened. Then when you make your 58th post about it not existing, maybe I'll link it then so you'll look extra stupid.

I'm only saying all of this ahead of time because you will take 100% of the bait 100% of the time, including this bait that's literally being explained as bait beforehand, because you really are this monumentally stupid, as you've proven for nearly 500 posts just in this thread, regardless of how many of them you try to go back and scrub because of PB hurting your feelings.

I also mentioned on the side that I was going to start using the word "cringe" in posts just to see how long it took you to start copying. Literally took like 3 posts.

Thanks for sucking at life. It's fantastic entertainment.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember how I told you several pages back that I was going to keep saying that you mash F5 all day despite knowing that you went through the effort to set up notifications like a huge loser? It's because you're so stupid that you'll still take the bait and react to it accordingly, like you just did again, because you're really that stupid.

Thanks for being the failure I knew you would be. Again.

I'm not going to link it or quote it though, because it'll be more entertaining watching you shit your pants throwing a tantrum for another 10 pages pretending that that post never happened. Then when you make your 58th post about it not existing, maybe I'll link it then so you'll look extra stupid.

I'm only saying all of this ahead of time because you will take 100% of the bait 100% of the time, including this bait that's literally being explained as bait beforehand, because you really are this monumentally stupid, as you've proven for nearly 500 posts just in this thread, regardless of how many of them you try to go back and scrub because of PB hurting your feelings.

I also mentioned on the side that I was going to start using the word "cringe" in posts just to see how long it took you to start copying. Literally took like 3 posts.

Thanks for sucking at life. It's fantastic entertainment.
    That was an awful lot to type out to say something equivalent to "I was only PRETENDING to be retarded," Methais.