Thread: AG Badge order of operations

1. Default AG Badge order of operations

I read the Ososis post with all the great info - http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=badge

Am I understanding correctly that I should work on material and binding first and then upgrade whatever is cheapest from then on? I absolutely have not done that, so if I throw my badge in the well (it's out of charges right now), can I start over and upgrade as I should?

Currently 82 (warrior) and I'm happy with my stats other than aura, I'm boosting logic currently. Thanks for any feedback.

No, it doesnt matter. I follow the order because it makes it easy to figure out what needs to be upgraded next, but that is the only reason.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

What is your lifetime bounty points. After a while all this is irrelevant.

4. Default

Little over 300k

With that little BP, you can get 2 enhancives on your badge if you do 5/5/0/0/0

But you probably won't be able to get each of the 2 enhancives to +8. It might be more like +6 or +7 for each enhancive. You need to read the chart in the other thread in this folder for more details. Each badge upgrade is worth 1200 points, so you would have 12,000.. you can easily see that some expensive stats like aura would consume all that even though you have a path for 2 upgrades. But if you did cheaper stats like dex/agi, you could have a pretty high bonuses on both of them.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!