Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How dare they insult an African-American! Heartless bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    and 2) always pick the absolute stupidest hills to die on.
    Fucking PRICELESS. Thanks for getting my week off to a good start. A+ posting

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    <sniped = whole bunch of garbage over multiple posts>
    Short course. The Left has called anyone that disagrees with or attacks any Leftist of any minority group a racist. If you disagree with or attack a woman the Left calls you a sexist. This has become the normal modus operandi of the Left in an attempt to shut down discourse on nearly every subject possible. Much like the Brown Shirts and Black Shirts the Left has employed mobs of people in person and online to shoot down any dissent and uses the term "racist" and "sexist" to beat down this dissent instead of facts, rational thought or debate.

Musk is an African American and claims it himself no matter if you agree or disagree, he has labeled himself as such. After all, if people can self identify as male or female we must accept that label and act accordingly, the same has been done for race. For examples, see Elizabeth Warren. Rachel Dolezal and Dr. Rachel Levine.

By the Left's standards arguing or disagreeing with an African American makes you a racist.

So, since by the Left's standards Musk has self identified as African American so he is and by the Left's standards disagreeing with an African American makes you a racist, then disagreeing with Elon Musk or attacking him makes you a racist.

Does that clear it up? You and the Left made this standard and playbook, we are just beating you over the head with it and will continue to do so for a s long as possible.

Stop being a racist.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Short course. The Left has called anyone that disagrees with or attacks any Leftist of any minority group a racist. If you disagree with or attack a woman the Left calls you a sexist. This has become the normal modus operandi of the Left in an attempt to shut down discourse on nearly every subject possible. Much like the Brown Shirts and Black Shirts the Left has employed mobs of people in person and online to shoot down any dissent and uses the term "racist" and "sexist" to beat down this dissent instead of facts, rational thought or debate.

Musk is an African American and claims it himself no matter if you agree or disagree, he has labeled himself as such. After all, if people can self identify as male or female we must accept that label and act accordingly, the same has been done for race. For examples, see Elizabeth Warren. Rachel Dolezal and Dr. Rachel Levine.

By the Left's standards arguing or disagreeing with an African American makes you a racist.

So, since by the Left's standards Musk has self identified as African American so he is and by the Left's standards disagreeing with an African American makes you a racist, then disagreeing with Elon Musk or attacking him makes you a racist.

Does that clear it up? You and the Left made this standard and playbook, we are just beating you over the head with it and will continue to do so for a s long as possible.

Stop being a racist.
    I disagree with a lot of people on these forums. I’ve never called anyone a racist, or sexist. What’s with the blanket statements, that just aren’t true?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

At least you, unlike Shaps, were willing to commit to the bit. The bit that convinces absolutely no one outside of the delusional right-wing ecosystem, but still. Alas, if only it wasn't so easy to tear down. Since you can't substantiate your assertions, your caricature is, as always, completely divorced from reality.

You are both so full of shit. Sucks that you got owned by your own side's rules.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You are both so full of shit. Sucks that you got owned by your own side's rules.
    Sorry you couldn't substantiate your position, assumed facts not in evidence, and couldn't demonstrate them when challenged, thus conceding.

Better luck next time, but keep consoling that bruised ego about why your "argument" doesn't convince anyone who isn't a frothing Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones viewer.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-03-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Ugh… no.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

African Americans
    Ethnic group
    Description
    African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans) are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.
    No. That's "feelings" nonsense and you should feel dumb for embracing it, and you're smart enough to where it shouldn't need to be explained why.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'm also pretty sure he's not anyone's doctor. If people are listening to him for vaccine advice, or to someone like Bill Gates about it (that's shady as all get out btw) - then they have bigger problems.

Listen to your Doctors folks.

And agreed.. that dudes mind is next level. Fact he's actively creating, instead of just theorizing, is monumental. We're getting to watch a historical icon in real time - least my opinion. I wonder if that's how those that knew Einstein, Socrates, etc. felt during their lives.

Edit: That's the sarcasm about this thread - how they're criticizing an African-American, but they don't realize it. And as others posts have shown, how that irony is misinterpreted or redefined.
    It doesn't matter if they're a doctor or not. If you (general) agree with what they're saying, then they're an expert. Until you disagree with them. Then they are not longer an expert.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It doesn't matter if they're a doctor or not. If you (general) agree with what they're saying, then they're an expert. Until you disagree with them. Then they are not longer an expert.

Good side by side of the idiocy we're dealing with. Sadly the Bill Gates influence is even more scary the further you look into the business dealings.

I'll keep listening to my personal doctor. Recommend that all should, as opposed to any individual on media platforms.

No. That's "feelings" nonsense and you should feel dumb for embracing it, and you're smart enough to where it shouldn't need to be explained why.
    No. You, like Kutter, retardedly saw the word "Wikipedia" -- regardless of how well-sourced the article might be, which you certainly didn't check yourselves -- then checked out mentally, patting yourself on the back that you, unlike Solkern, only believe in real sources. Though, as always, your failure to actually do the work got the best of you since that article accurately reflects the position of the US government. In other words, feelings and motivated reasoning got the better of you.

If only it worked as simply as "Is person a doctor? If so, listen, if not, ignore." Alas, reality is rarely as simple as you've conned yourself into thinking it is, one's expertise is based on being a retired actor and podcast host, and the other's expertise is based on operating an enormous non-profit dedicated to "fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world," which partners with the CDC, WHO, etc., to impact global health.

Your abject stupidity doesn't constitute a reasoned position, and your "gotcha" wouldn't impress a six year old.