Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How dare they insult an African-American! Heartless bastards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m pretty sure he consults with a lot of the brightest minds on our planet before he gives any kind of public address about health. His public addresses are extremely well scripted, and I for one believe Gates has a good conscious.

I think of the reasons he doesn’t want this vaccine to be “open source” due to the fact mRNA is extremely new, imagine this falls into the wrong peoples’ hands and they make it into something horrible.
    Anyone who's awake has a good conscsious.

I think the word you were looking for is conscience though.

Reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yep.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yep.
    No, he actually went through and turned on notifications... which is even sadder and more pathetic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No, he actually went through and turned on notifications... which is even sadder and more pathetic.
    I'd love to hear you describe what you think that looks like, Boomer.

Your Alzheimer's-riddled brain led you to write "Don't you have to have a job to be taxes?" in a post where you were trying to insult someone else's intelligence. Classic Tardbandit.
    So, no denial. I'm surprised, given your liberal usage of pathological lying...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So, no denial. I'm surprised, given your liberal usage of pathological lying...
    A person cannot be taxes whether they have a job or not, and since your question made no sense -- due to your Alzheimer's-riddled brain -- there was no sense in answering it, much less "denying" anything.

And of us, the only liar would be you, given your constant insistence that up is down, the sky is purple, and that your ravings somehow have the ability to transform reality to suit your delusions.

But it makes him super mad if you say he just mashes F5 instead and he can't resist.

But anyway back on topic...

Hey Ashliana quit mashing F5 all day. Loser.

Another daily dose of simping from Methais. Yikes.

Translation: I got spanked hard by having my own party's positions and policies used against me and I am so butt hurt about it that I tried a the usual tactics of deflection calling for sources so I can ignore them and making a lame stab at applying barely functional reasoning in a failed attempt to discredit the attack. I then resorted to to my typical pattern of ignoring the issue and insulting the poster in an attempt to further distract from how pathetic and wrong myself, my argument and my party are and put the poster on the defensive. This failed again when my own style of attack was again turned against me so now that I have used all my tools and failed I have fallen back on my defensive position of insulting the poster and claiming victory regardless of any supporting evidence while hoping that they go away so I can get the last word in.
    ^^ this is correct.

BTW, Conservatism is growing rapidly in popularity with the youth of America as they become increasingly aware of how the Left and Leftism has robbed them of much of their future. Nice fail.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie