Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How dare they insult an African-American! Heartless bastards.

Default How dare they insult an African-American! Heartless bastards.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/elon-...071631613.html

Insulting an African-American who has built a business, been successful and is a leading pioneer in the technology sector. I guess they just don't want to see an African-American succeed.

The hate and vitriol of the Twitter and celebrity hypocrites. Damn racists.

They should all be banned for their hate speech!

***In before the "wah wah" crowd***

Racist: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group

Ethnic: denoting origin by birth or descent rather than by present nationality; relating to national and cultural origins
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-02-2021 at 07:02 PM.

I'm sure you already know that "African-American" means a black person here in the U.S., not a white guy with a white father from South Africa. And Elon Musk's family owned part of an emerald mine. It's pretty easy to get ahead in life when you started off rich to begin with.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    I'm sure you already know that "African-American" means a black person here in the U.S., not a white guy with a white father from South Africa.
    This is untrue. An "African-American" is an individual from Africa who is now in the US.

And Elon Musk's family owned part of an emerald mine. It's pretty easy to get ahead in life when you started off rich to begin with.
    Elon Musk has done far more than most people who started off "rich". He's either the richest or 2nd richest person on the planet, depending on what the stock market does at this moment.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is untrue. An "African-American" is an individual from Africa who is now in the US.

Elon Musk has done far more than most people who started off "rich". He's either the richest or 2nd richest person on the planet, depending on what the stock market does at this moment.
    Ugh… no.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

African Americans
    Ethnic group
    Description
    African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans) are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-03-2021 at 08:16 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Ugh… no.

African Americans
    Ethnic group
    Description
    African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans) are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.

Did you just seriously use wikipedia as a source, really? I can go on there are create a page that says I am a demi-god, so does that make me one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Racist: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group

Ethnic: denoting origin by birth or descent rather than by present nationality; relating to national and cultural origins
    Racist, is not really what you said… it’s a bit more. A racist is someone who as a basis, believes that one race is superior than the other.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Did you just seriously use wikipedia as a source, really? I can go on there are create a page that says I am a demi-god, so does that make me one?
    I could have linked multiple sources, that was the first one. Doesn’t change the fact.

African-Americans come from the enslaved black people that were brought here from Africa.

My American friend who is white, who came from South Africa, would never claim she’s African-American. She would said I’m South African, or from South Africa.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-03-2021 at 08:27 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us...rican-american
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Ugh… no.

African Americans
    Ethnic group
    Description
    Anyone who is originally from Africa and now resides in the US is an African American. That is a fact. There is nothing in "African- American" that is based only on skin color.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And this is why I posted this.

Because people and words are being abused, and stupid people (examples above) have been turned into mindless drones.

BTW: Both of those definitions were pulled directly from the dictionary. Not some SJW mindfuck reimagining that they've gotten you to believe.

Also, Elon Musk has done more for the advancement of society than you, me, or 99.9% of people in his lifetime. Mindless SJW pandering bitches are jealous and scared, so they attempt to denigrate him just because he happens to say something they may not like.

Edit: I also like how you dipshits above try to prove me wrong by posting definitions... and your definitions include ETHNIC in them... but your addled minds overlook it - even though I highlighted it - thinking you're making a point. The fucking ignorance is astounding.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2021 at 09:05 AM.