Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How dare they insult an African-American! Heartless bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

At least you, unlike Shaps, were willing to commit to the bit. The bit that convinces absolutely no one outside of the delusional right-wing ecosystem, but still. Alas, if only it wasn't so easy to tear down. Since you can't substantiate your assertions, your caricature is, as always, completely divorced from reality.
    I blame myself for not bumping your special thread. I've corrected this for the entire forum.

My apologies.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I blame myself for not bumping your special thread. I've corrected this for the entire forum.

My apologies.
    The aimless wandering, forgetting where they're supposed to be, is a classic symptom of your Alzheimer's. Better get that psychiatric care soon, TB! We're all paying for your Medicare.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-ame...204810892.html

#stopasianhate

The racist actions against this Asian-American teen should be condemned, and the students who did it should be taught what racism is and how their actions foster an unsafe environment, is divisive, and is hate speech. Their parents should have to be reeducated too. So should the basketball coaches.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m pretty sure he consults with a lot of the brightest minds on our planet before he gives any kind of public address about health. His public addresses are extremely well scripted, and I for one believe Gates has a good conscious.

I think of the reasons he doesn’t want this vaccine to be “open source” due to the fact mRNA is extremely new, imagine this falls into the wrong peoples’ hands and they make it into something horrible.
    They also say the road to hell is paved with good intentions for a reason.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

The aimless wandering, forgetting where they're supposed to be, is a classic symptom of your Alzheimer's. Better get that psychiatric care soon, TB! We're all paying for your Medicare.
    Don't you have to have a job to be taxes?

You have proven that you are too stupid to hold an actual job. No doubt you are a drain on society due to some sort of mental disability.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Don't you have to have a job to be taxes?

You have proven that you are too stupid to hold an actual job. No doubt you are a drain on society due to some sort of mental disability.
    Your Alzheimer's-riddled brain led you to write "Don't you have to have a job to be taxes?" in a post where you were trying to insult someone else's intelligence. Classic Tardbandit.

Blog Entries

At least you, unlike Shaps, were willing to commit to the bit. The bit that convinces absolutely no one outside of the delusional right-wing ecosystem, but still. Alas, if only it wasn't so easy to tear down. Since you can't substantiate your assertions, your caricature is, as always, completely divorced from reality.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Awww, there there little buddy, you get owned by your own stupid rules then make a half hearted attempt to discredit them and attempt to apply rational thought to the idiocy of your own party and positions. I know it hurts your little ego to be shown in black and white just how retardedly idiotic your position is but it will be ok, unlike the Left, typically the Right doesn't believe that all who disagree with us have to die in a fire.

Stop being a racist, Leftist shill and life would be even better for you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Awww, there there little buddy, you get owned by your own stupid rules then make a half hearted attempt to discredit them and attempt to apply rational thought to the idiocy of your own party and positions. I know it hurts your little ego to be shown in black and white just how retardedly idiotic your position is but it will be ok, unlike the Left, typically the Right doesn't believe that all who disagree with us have to die in a fire.

Stop being a racist, Leftist shill and life would be even better for you.
    Translation: You're booty blasted that your poorly conceived rant fell flat, couldn't substantiate a single claim when challenged, and were immediately forced to concede.

There's a reason the population of right wingers keeps getting older and older. You can't convince anyone who doesn't already agree with you, since you can't argue with facts. It's feelings all the way for Rocktar. And they see you for the racist you are.