Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying silvers 3 per

Default buying silvers 3 per

silvers are crashing, sell them to me before they're completely worthless

$3 per silver? Where do I sign up!?!?!

I'm not sure about a crash but the price has definitely dropped recently and I don't understand why. Any ideas? The loot cap and the wps wagon should make silvers more in demand. Could this last rol event have had that much effect on things?

Perhaps those who quit over the loot cap were also the biggest speculators?

Or there just isn't anything big out there to spend it on.

Or it could be outside economic factors.
    Last edited by Dendum; 05-02-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Silvers are typically weak around major events as folks are willing to exchange silvers at below the current market rate for entries. But based on my model the bid/ask spread is around 3.90/4.00, and is not statistically significant long term.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Goat lowered it (as usual) but you have two additional factors right now: 1) dev took a nose dive off the cliff and 2) people going back to the office.

PSM3 is a huge train wreck. Ascension next steps are non-existent. New sorcerer spell circle revealed but after feedback no further communications. Bard doc isn't even out yet. For a year and a half of good dev there is a lot of uncertainty about what is going on.

Population is starting to decline as people start going back to work. For a lot of people, this means no more WFH. Expect to see the population decline through the summer and into Q3/Q4. A lot of companies are bringing people back second-half of the year.

7. Default

A lot of dev changes are coming, people are unsure of how everything will shake out. Uncertainty in the market puts a squeeze on silver values, as with uncertainty people back off of spending (especially on high-end items) and thus not a lot of people are buying. No buying = no demand, and people just sit on silvers/don't buy any silvers for purchases.

In addition to this Biden Bucks are running out, and people are returning back to work from COVID, so we can surmise a slight a dip in silver prices as a result of that. I speculate silver valuation will bounce in the long term (maybe as soon as Q3), but for the short term likely not much movement until large class changes comes out, and dispel market speculation. The GS market is looking very bearish, and it's time for the LTI to buy and hold.
    Last edited by Zosimos Alchemista; 05-02-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

stop trying to apply real world economics to faggy ass elves buying wizard swords for their twink builds, it doesn't work
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    stop trying to apply real world economics to faggy ass elves buying wizard swords for their twink builds, it doesn't work
    Last edited by Zosimos Alchemista; 05-02-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Zosimos Alchemista View Post
    A lot of dev changes are coming, people are unsure of how everything will shake out. Uncertainty in the market puts a squeeze on silver values, as with uncertainty people back off of spending (especially on high-end items) and thus not a lot of people are buying. No buying = no demand, and people just sit on silvers/don't buy any silvers for purchases.

In addition to this Biden Bucks are running out, and people are returning back to work from COVID, so we can surmise a slight a dip in silver prices as a result of that. I speculate silver valuation will bounce in the long term (maybe as soon as Q3), but for the short term likely not much movement until large class changes comes out, and dispel market speculation. The GS market is looking very bearish, and it's time for the LTI to buy and hold.
    DR multipliers won't be good for the secondary market either.