Thread: spidersilk cloak

Default spidersilk cloak

I found this in a locker while looking for something else, does anyone know how much they're selling for these days? I know they were going for a mil or more a while back...

a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim:

>anal my clo
    You analyze your spidersilk cloak and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    This is a classic spidersilk cloak. You can try to WEAR, REMOVE, CLEAN, OPEN, and CLOSE your cloak. You can try to TICKLE, TAP, LISTEN, and COVER your cloak's spider-shaped clasp. Note that the cloak does attune to the wearer.

To clear attunement, RAISE the cloak and follow the given instructions.

This cloak can be altered on rare occasions -- it is considered a special merchant service and is not a GALD service.

[In the rare case that you are given a chance to alter the cloak, you will usually have some say in the main color of the cloak, the cloak's accent (generally this is the trim), the wording of the webbing ("web-draped" and "cobweb-covered" are the two examples to follow), and the first 15 of the spider-shaped clasp. In some cases, not all of the options may be available for alteration, and there are some additional restrictions when the main color of the cloak will end up as "white" or "dark blue".]

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the spidersilk cloak for you or deepen its pockets.
    >weigh my clo
    You carefully examine the spidersilk cloak and determine that the weight is about 9 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>insp my clo
    You carefully inspect your spidersilk cloak.

You estimate that a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

~3-4m seems to be what these have been selling for recently. There appear to be 2 in playershops for 5m and 7m

Yeah, as old as these are, there never seems to be a shortage of them. 4M sounds about right.

Yea, I saw those ones in the shops and thought the prices were a bit high. I wish I knew where I got all of them.... I've found 4 in various character's lockers over the last couple years that I don't remember ever getting.... anyway, thanks for the info