Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIT FTW

Default MIT FTW

https://www.yahoo.com/news/staying-6...112732760.html

Just keep following those politicians orders... be good little mice.

Thank goodness a few states gave a big middle finger to national politicians.

Be smart, be safe, and make decisions right for you while respecting your neighbors and especially the elderly - politicians are full of shit.

If only someone had suggested opening up at the end of last summer... if only... oh wait...

-----------------------

That was my sarcastic side talking... but in all honesty glad they're gathering the data to hopefully afford people a chance to get back to work, recoup their businesses, and participate socially helping everyone's mental well-being. Be careful and best wishes to you and your families. Hope this information helps.

Side note: I hope everyone enjoys their summer and 4th of July. Our politicians are not our masters or overseers. Do what's right for you and your family. They don't "allow" us to do anything. People are adults and can manage their own lives.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-26-2021 at 04:45 PM.

458720942309874 new threads a day

Don't make us change your name to Latrinshaps.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Methais,
    You won't like this. I'm going to show you two numbers. Guess which is which.

A.
    Join Date Aug 2008
    Posts 2,459

B.
    Join Date May 2003
    Posts 42,769

Now good sir... can you guess?

Who's the Latrin now?? Bazinga!
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-26-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Next thing you know the "experts" will be saying masks do little to nothing when people are all crammed together inside of an airplane, subway, bus, or train.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Methais,

A.
    Join Date Aug 2008
    Posts 2,459

B.
    Join Date May 2003
    Posts 42,769

There is a difference between posting to respond to something and creating 10000000000 threads to basically say the same thing. Maybe just make one thread named "Things Shaps is bitching about today" and continue with on with that?

You're acting like a liberal after the election of 2016 at this point... and no one wants to be that pathetic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Methais,

A.
    Join Date Aug 2008
    Posts 2,459

B.
    Join Date May 2003
    Posts 42,769

Are you trying to say you don't understand the difference between posts and created threads?

Yes. It sounds like you are.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you trying to say you don't understand the difference between posts and created threads?

Sorry

to be continued....

is this....

to be continued....

better?

better?
    Have you by any chance recently learned how to buy cold cuts from a grocery store?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-27-2021 at 09:55 AM.