Thread: Idiocracy

Default Idiocracy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-ma-...182334852.html

Cop saves the life of a young black woman... and we get this idiocy...

“I can’t even begin to process the fact that we live in a world where people’s lives — regardless of what they’re doing, what they have going on, guilty or not, innocent or not — their lives just do not matter,” Brown told Yahoo News. “It doesn’t make sense to me and never will.”

I'm pretty sure the young woman that cop saved, and her family, think their lives matter.

Or this....

https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-a...eed-call-cops/

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers,” she tweeted. “Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.”

This media and pundits in this country have created a generation of stupid. Just keep dividing people, discarding rational thought, and generalize everything. Your color is all that matters now. And if you think color doesn't matter, well you're the racist now.

Seriously... if this is the road everyone wants to go down, let's just suspend all law enforcement for six months... let's just get this over with and see how it plays out. I'd give it one month before people would be crying their eyes out and most major cities look like it's out of Escape from New York. Fucking idiots.

Hey Gelston - there's some Chairman Mao shit for ya. /bow
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-24-2021 at 02:28 AM.

Like I said in the other thread: Fuck the media for their gas lighting bullshit and fuck anyone who is doing anything but praising that officer for saving that girl's life.