Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pathragers retirement

congrats on your retirement

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I'll never understand how adamantly opposed they seem to be to creating more capped hunting areas. They make it seem like this impossible ordeal and throw up roadblocks to progress to the point that you get one new area per decade. More people are capping all the time. I have 3 capped characters now, I had 1 before Covid. I can't be the only person in that scenario. "Congrats you're level 100, now hunt level 96 things until 40m exp or you quit from boredom" lmao like fam just fucking copy/paste Nelemar and stick it in the bowels of Zul and give them demonic sounding names, congrats you made a new hunting area, it'll be a change of scenery and let people spread out a little. Do ANYthing. But nah, guess we need to make a level 40 FWI area? Cool cool, taking pressure off that huge level 40 bottleneck.
    But it's sooo much work to make a hunting area obnoxiously inaccessible and tediously punative.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    But it's sooo much work to make a hunting area obnoxiously inaccessible and tediously punative.
    Unless you're some random lost kid who wandered off, then everywhere is easy to access.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We got the meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

[LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "woot woot looks like loot cap rules being changed to make it fair to everyone"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "yeee hawww"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "thanks i knew they would see reason sooner or later"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "i didnt quit i retired. only quitters quit"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "i forgot how to play"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "all critters loot is gonna get reduced at all levels in all hunting grounds"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "so if yo play 15 hours a day you still make more than people who play 4 hours a day"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "that will also fix the box shortage problem"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "like all my announcments it will be announced in a couple days"
    Well that was a quick retirement. FYI the above about lootcap change isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Well that was a quick retirement. FYI the above about lootcap change isn't true.
    Where did he get that "info" from?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Where did he get that "info" from?
    Probably Rendena